no feels! the raver in me fucking lights up with feels when I hear this EP

I'm convinced this forum is has a lot of elitist spergs who can't/don't know how to dance, so they shun anything that people would dance to in a club because it's "too simplistic/too repetetive." Learn to feel a groove m8. Its not bad to be repetitive. Jesus Christ. I know idm is complex and stuff but still, not everything has to be complex to be good music. And just because you don't get hip hop/low income/ethnic minority/mainstream music culture doesn't mean the tracks don't slam, you just think you're above it probably because you feel alienated by it culturally. I'm talking about the response to that DJ Nate track specifically...

I will always hate a song that has the same line repeated 10 thousand times and don’t give a fuck about how tapped in to somebody else’s culture you think you are. Go fuck your enlightened self.

I from the south side of Chicago, by the way. But I’m really impressed by how open minded you are in whatever crevice of hell youre typing from.

yeah yeah let’s have some enlightened auto fellatio, charge our crystals and all that

30 pages of attention seeking whores and pretentious twats to moderate. 

I'm convinced this forum is has a lot of elitist spergs who can't/don't know how to dance, so they shun anything that people would dance to in a club because it's "too simplistic/too repetetive." Learn to feel a groove m8. Its not bad to be repetitive. Jesus Christ. I know idm is complex and stuff but still, not everything has to be complex to be good music. And just because you don't get hip hop/low income/ethnic minority/mainstream music culture doesn't mean the tracks don't slam, you just think you're above it probably because you feel alienated by it culturally. I'm talking about the response to that DJ Nate track specifically...

I will always hate a song that has the same line repeated 10 thousand times and don’t give a fuck about how tapped in to somebody else’s culture you think you are. Go fuck your enlightened self.

I from the south side of Chicago, by the way. But I’m really impressed by how open minded you are in whatever crevice of hell youre typing from.

hey guys wat about juke ?

just like that

edit:

isn't that all of watmm? Edited by MIXL2

are you really this grumpy about forum shanenigans? 

defs holding off till its official...... so much to keep me occupied till then.. ffs im still catchin up with ae 2014!!

Same here ( + NTS + Colundi + Korg Ep + London Ep + latest 0pn..) :/

6iP7QeU.jpg

:datboi:

Ivj6loM.jpg

I had you in mind when I bit this.

This.

jesus buttfuckin christ, how can anyone that loves hab/windowlicker/drukqs think this is a bad album?  :blink:  hoowwww????

this is the best thing he released since the tuss imo

wtf is going on in here??

RIP WATMM

RIP WATMM

>uses a forum in 2018

>gets mad at people shitposting and just frolicking and casually discussing music which makes the place less dead

>quotes another pretentious twat who is mad at said people to further express his disdain to ordinary peasants who are not compliant with a strict nerd policy

>"abominable peasants occupying my watumz not letting the fruitful and constructive discussion flow, >rrrrrreeeeeeeee"

Adjust your fedora and just chill out ffs.

Really like T69 collapse. Wonder if I'll get the "WOW" feeling I did when I first heard drukqs. That was my first Aphex Twin experience. I then worked back through his stuff. I'll never forget when I first heard Wax The Nip. Absolutely amazing!!!

Really like T69 collapse. Wonder if I'll get the "WOW" feeling I did when I first heard drukqs. That was my first Aphex Twin experience. I then worked back through his stuff. I'll never forget when I first heard Wax The Nip. Absolutely amazing!!!

drukqs was my first one asswell and i got that WOW feeling with this one, hope you guys will 2

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Collapse EP. The synthesis is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of low frequency oscillation most of the sounds will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Richards influence, which is deftly woven into his sonic characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paradox dnb, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these breaks to realize that they're not just sick- they say something deep about RAVE. As a consequence people who dislike Collapse truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the message in the T69 video which itself is a cryptic reference to 'bass kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down, it's like a collapse of sorts' . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those skrillex simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richards genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone. What fools.. how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Collapse EP. The synthesis is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of low frequency oscillation most of the sounds will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Richards influence, which is deftly woven into his sonic characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paradox dnb, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these breaks to realize that they're not just sick- they say something deep about RAVE. As a consequence people who dislike Collapse truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the message in the T69 video which itself is a cryptic reference to 'bass kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down, it's like a collapse of sorts' . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those skrillex simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richards genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone. What fools.. how I pity them.

lol

lol