Guest Chesney

Ha, wowzers!

It's really not that hard to understand. It's not some code you have to decifer. You don't have to be intelligent just you have to be the kind of person to get off on details. Musical intelligence is not linear and is not even a thing. People whether stupid or intelligent like different aspects of music for many different reasons. If collapse does nothing for you then that's all fine.

i don't have a very high IQ and i love this album :shrug:

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Ha, wowzers!

It's really not that hard to understand. It's not some code you have to decifer. You don't have to be intelligent just you have to be the kind of person to get off on details. Musical intelligence is not linear and is not even a thing. People whether stupid or intelligent like different aspects of music for many different reasons. If collapse does nothing for you then that's all fine.

It's a joke, man.

Guest Chesney

I have a feeling aenamnesis is exaggerating about his IQ too, maybe just trying to mask over other issues he has with themself. Or if they are of very high IQ then needs to not be a bellend and learn what modesty is and how it gets better results in the real world.

Ha, no beef really.

I have a feeling aenamnesis is exaggerating about his IQ too, maybe just trying to mask over other issues he has with themself. Or if they are of very high IQ then needs to not be a bellend and learn what modesty is and how it gets better results in the real world.

Ha, no beef really.

Please web search "Rick & Morty copypasta".

Guest Chesney

Oh, Not really seen any Rick & Morty, only 10 mins maybe when I got home late wankered. The humour WAS lost on me then i'm sorry to say.

As you were.

The fans understand these breaks say RAVE.

High Five to ya aenamnesis:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

lol

Guest Chesney

This is why I should stay away from the subforums, no matter what the hype hehe

Guest Chesney

LOOK INTO MY EYE!

wtf is going on in here??

Thread has entered a vicious flat spin of undetected irony.

quZEvGR.gif

dale-cooper-shake.gif

1st 44 

You probably meant this

D9d4F5.gif

Twin Peaks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1st 44

no that's a normie gif

also yeah twin peaks is way beyond an EP but I still had that scene in my head listening to it :catrecline:

for some reason the bottom text didnt show so here's an edit

also mark frost named my monologue :)

Edited by chronical

haha. cheers. It's all good.

I'm going to wait til' the proper release to listen to this ep again.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Collapse EP. The synthesis is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of low frequency oscillation most of the sounds will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Richards influence, which is deftly woven into his sonic characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paradox dnb, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these breaks to realize that they're not just sick- they say something deep about RAVE. As a consequence people who dislike Collapse truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the message in the T69 video which itself is a cryptic reference to 'bass kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down, it's like a collapse of sorts' . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those skrillex simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richards genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone. What fools.. how I pity them.

emptyquote

Maybe if we spam daddy1 on the warp site he’ll talk them into releasing the digitalis early

Ha, no beef really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojjrMrW96g

i like t69 collapse by aphex twin

https://eprom.bandcamp.com/album/samurai-ep

footwork and trap influenced/by aphex twin

This is new stuff to me. Haven't listened to the other tracks yet but the track at  27min is really great, thanks for the tip! To me it sounds very Braindance, like Vulva or Ovuca. Maybe this album (available on Spotify btw) might help me remain master of my domain...

the birds are flying low and plentiful these days

*jazzhands plus footwork*

the beauty of the bird

Really like T69 collapse. Wonder if I'll get the "WOW" feeling I did when I first heard drukqs. That was my first Aphex Twin experience. I then worked back through his stuff. I'll never forget when I first heard Wax The Nip. Absolutely amazing!!!

drukqs was my first one asswell and i got that WOW feeling with this one, hope you guys will 2

Yeah, let's hope! :)