It's cute that everyone's assuming Collapse will have previously-heard music on it... just because SYRO had stuff he'd been playing live for years on it, does NOT mean he's going to release an EP of stuff he's been playing in recent gigs...

Now, just for clarity, I have not heard anything off the Collapse EP yet to confirm, but I would think he's done releasing older material and is focusing on newer, fresher stuff.

It's cute that everyone's assuming Collapse will have previously-heard music on it... just because SYRO had stuff he'd been playing live for years on it, does NOT mean he's going to release an EP of stuff he's been playing in recent gigs...

Now, just for clarity, I have not heard anything off the Collapse EP yet to confirm, but I would think he's done releasing older material and is focusing on newer, fresher stuff.

?? Hell yeah! Sure hope so!

Hell yeah! Sure hope so!

Whats happening right now? Collapse EP, announced now released in december right? Only EP format? And some random 5 mins show on a familyguy broadcastung stydio bullshit. Dont like this typ of releasing cryptic bs.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Day for Night and Houston songs were released due to so much demand. I feel like multiple tracks from Syro must have been picked due to fan reaction online, Warp even advertised Minipops as "the Manchester track" when it was first announced. I'd be thrilled to have those 2 along with 3 unheard tracks.

This is probably a huge stretch but i wonder if "Collapse" is a play on the word "Collabs". The Jlin collaboration rumor keeps popping this stupid idea in to my head.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Day for Night and Houston songs were released due to so much demand. I feel like multiple tracks from Syro must have been picked due to fan reaction online, Warp even advertised Minipops as "the Manchester track" when it was first announced. I'd be thrilled to have those 2 along with 3 unheard tracks.

This is probably a huge stretch but i wonder if "Collapse" is a play on the word "Collabs". The Jlin collaboration rumor keeps popping this stupid idea in to my head.

Imagine if it was and we got the Squarepusher collab too. Or is this one just a Squarepusher track? Does anyone know for sure? 

I think the title refers to the artwork (the Aphex logo "collapsing" into whatever surface it's projected on)