I cracked and I don't regret it.

I do. I little.

"Sometimes...it is a relief and even a delight to shriek wildly and throw oneself voluntarily along with the hideous vortex of dream-doom into whatever bottomless gulf may yawn."

Guest Agent1394

from the leaks i found,  the tracks sound very like him. theyre really good and if theyre legit then this is my favourite release from him in ages.  the only thing i find a bit weird is his choice of vocal samples  they seem a bit cheesy for what he normally uses.    a ragga jungle mc and some girl aking us to happiness.  not his uaual MO but that is so minor, the programming and overall tracks are just fantastic. 

those who havent cracked yet,  you have a very nice listening session ahead :)

I hope that Collapse will be to his music making what the middle (collapsing) part of T69 is to that track... like a (or another?) turning point in his music making adventures.

And I love the sample inviting us to the land of abundance <3 classic!

maybe we’ll get two three outtakes on the warp store and a full album in this vein winter 2018? rdj pls <3

Honestly i wouldn't be sad if we never got any more music cause this is everything i ever hoped and wanted from him.

Honestly i wouldn't be sad if we never got any more music cause this is everything i ever hoped and wanted from him.

I hear ya. But I would love an entire album in this style!! :-D

Really? What the hell!😃 That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Really? What the hell!😃 That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Yeah, this is an incredible ep.

maybe we’ll get two three outtakes on the warp store and a full album in this vein winter 2018? rdj pls <3

I got a feeling this EP will have a sibling. Rise EP imminent.

It is very, very good. I love it! I've been listening to Aphex Twin all morning. The man is truly a legend!

Enjoying MT1 t29r2 and abundance they most at the moment :D

Really? What the hell! That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Yeah, this is an incredible ep.

I'm a bit worried here. I've listened to it a good bit and although I think it's really good I don't see it as utterly incredible. I'm not trying to be contrary either, I just don't see it as groundbreaking or better produced(@96kbps admittedly) than Drukqs or Rushup Edge etc.

Maybe it's the bit rate that is clouding things for me? Then again I think this leak sounds quite good for what it is. I dunno yo.

EnormousSnoopyDragonfly-size_restricted.

Edited by BentyTwenson

it's good, but I agree with you Benty

I'm a bit worried here. I've listened to it a good bit and although I think it's really good I don't see it as utterly incredible. I'm not trying to be contrary either, I just don't see it as groundbreaking or better produced(@96kbps admittedly) than Drukqs or Rushup Edge etc.

Maybe it's the bit rate that is clouding things for me? Then again I think this leak sounds quite good for what it is. I dunno yo.

I'm in your guys wheelhouse. Although, this ep demands to be played on a good system sans phones. 

And 2/3 into adundance10edit...

qzG0vLR.gif

I'm in your guys wheelhouse. Although, this ep demands to be played on a good system sans phones.

And 2/3 into adundance10edit...

qzG0vLR.gif

I get people’s hesitance to get on the hype train — I’m generally the same way. This release however is his best since The Tuss to my ears.

Warp just posted a video to their Instagram that says “Aphex Twin ‘Collapse EP’ released 24 September”

Want us to release the album early? How about 10 days late instead? Probably just a typo but lol

Typo, or they made a prediction when all the pre-ordered eps would arrive at peoples doorsteps ;)

96kbps for a month bitches :D

Who leaks in 96kbps? Also by the outcome of this thread I'd say Richie is behind the leak, (and yes, I cracked).

Bleep’s shitty website leaks

it was definitely done on purpose

I can't believe there are dipshits working at bleep or warp or whatever

To make you all collapse...

They, thats warp, decided the african rave tracks sounded better in 96kbps. Allegedly, they deleted the lossless files and recoded the 96kbps versions into wavs again. And printed those on the 12". Also, it's a collapsing african rave. It collapsed under it's own weight. Helped with a bit of rain and thunder. And a lack of care. Just like that bridge in Genoa Italy. It's not a collapse. It's a tragedy!!

Richie releases the collapse ep and soon after, an actual bridge collapsed!! :O

Warp just posted a video to their Instagram that says “Aphex Twin ‘Collapse EP’ released 24 September”

Want us to release the album early? How about 10 days late instead? Probably just a typo but lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!  :cry:

it was definitely done on purpose

I can't believe there are dipshits working at bleep or warp or whatever

No, not on purpose, but Bleep has been ignoring folks' mention of the flaw in their music playing code on their site. Affects the Aphex and Autechre bleepstores as well.

No, not on purpose, but Bleep has been ignoring folks' mention of the flaw in their music playing code on their site. Affects the Aphex and Autechre bleepstores as well.

To be fair on warp it's become more obfuscated than it was before - I flagged something particularly problematic to them a couple of years ago that allowed you to nab tracks that weren't even available for preview and they thanked me (with some gifts!) and changed the process a bit.