Weirdcore: "Ooh yeah, seven rings, that means seven albums.’ What’s that forum, We Are The Music Makers? There’s loads of full-on Aphex nerds that’ll go to town on there, it’s quite funny.”

'ow about this then:

- Syro was the 6th Aphex LP
- 7 layers cut away
- logo sat on 7th layer

ross-kemp-folded13epv.png

:cattears:  :catsuicide::catghost:

Was thinking more in periods of hundreds of years and more. Not the next couple. But fair game ;)

Ah ok, yeah from a macrolevel, the next generations will probably not find packaging for music necessary agreed lol

Weirdcore: "Ooh yeah, seven rings, that means seven albums.’ What’s that forum, We Are The Music Makers? There’s loads of full-on Aphex nerds that’ll go to town on there, it’s quite funny.”

'ow about this then:

- Syro was the 6th Aphex LP

- 7 layers cut away

- logo sat on 7th layer

ross-kemp-folded13epv.png

:cattears:  :catsuicide::catghost:

don't know if you already had your 15 mins of fame. but you sure got another one! ;D

lol

also, you're not weirdcore, right? justchecking

don't know if you already had your 15 mins of fame. but you sure got another one! ;D

lol

also, you're not weirdcore, right? justchecking

Delboy, I think I've been rumoured to be everybody in the idm-o-sphere at some point or another. Am I in the inner circle? Punch that spoiler to find out!

:emotawesomepm9:  

Still not feeling the 1st track on monitors but fuck it, I have faith in the members of this board! Cassette & digital vinyl’s purchased.

Watched Predator for the first time in 30 years tonight.

predator_collapse.png

Got that on blu ray. Classic film!

"time to get old painless out of the bag!"

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

"I'm gonna have me some fun!"

"Schtick around! Knock, knock!!"

?

do you think aphex would sell me a casio fz from his collection? what are my chances guys? i never use vemia, always slows down and crashes during auction time :-(

anyone pointed out yet that the very beginning of the melody in T69 is MUMBLY from the caustic window LP? similar anyway.

also, i've been playing the tits off that video but i'm holding out on those shitty mp3s. it'll be a long ride but it'll be worth it!

Alright finally got access to a pc and got hold of these tracks

first listen is actually rlly nice, collapse track works well on the ep

will need to listen a couple more times to feel it tho

Still haven't heard the Collapse EP not because of the bitrate but because I'm totally deaf in my left ear until the nurse sucks out the foul gunk on Monday.

Film that stuff and send it to Weirdcore!

Still not feeling the 1st track on monitors but fuck it, I have faith in the members of this board! Cassette & digital vinyl’s purchased.

actually 1st 44 is kind of my fav right now. it's way more minimalistic melodically, but when the bits come in they are totally on point! also love the crisp drums, especially the gated snares. 

the whole ep is amazing i think. can't wait for the high quality to hear all the reverb and delay fuckery in it's full greatness!