Still not feeling the 1st track on monitors but fuck it, I have faith in the members of this board! Cassette & digital vinyl’s purchased.

actually 1st 44 is kind of my fav right now. it's way more minimalistic melodically, but when the bits come in they are totally on point! also love the crisp drums, especially the gated snares.

the whole ep is amazing i think. can't wait for the high quality to hear all the reverb and delay fuckery in it's full greatness!

Yeah, it'll be like watching your favourite film on VHS copy, then re watching it on 4K.

and here we are talking about reverb tails in 1st 44. pathetic

Thanks for the link lickneonlights:)

Time to collapse and rave

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Guest Agent1394

“How’s it collapsing?

Keep it foolish! Bum.

Keep it livid. Keep it dense, yeah?

Check it out yeah, trashbat.co.ck, my web site. Dot cock yeah, registered in the Cook Islands. You should check it out, dollsnatch. It’s gonna be totally fucking Mexico. Peace and fuckin’!”

That moment when you are reduced to a pancake on 1st44 and then mt1 starts, unholy fukkk

I sincerely wish you wrote for Pitchfork. 

That reminds me, how would you rate an EP based on a leak? I know it's stupid cos it's bad quality but still. I'm inclining towards 6.5/10 so far... not feeling 1st 44 still, even days after the initial listen. I think it just ruins the whole experience for me

I'm hesitant to state this at the risk of it being premature, but many tracks on this EP sound like an AFX imitation / parody.

Maaaaybe got a fake? Do you hear footwork-y stuff on track 2 and 4?

This is his best EP since the Tuss, and I'm 99 percent sure the extra little fidelity of the official release is going to change that.

I certainly like this more than The Tuss. (Understandably an unpopular opinion)

I'm hesitant to state this at the risk of it being premature, but many tracks on this EP sound like an AFX imitation / parody.

explain please

explain please

You got the real deal gaf. 100% certain.

this ep is definitely really good. i get the impression there will be bonus tracks added on his store, maybe pretty early because of the leak.

Did you get this impression from your hat? Or something else round and brown?

this ep is definitely really good. i get the impression there will be bonus tracks added on his store, maybe pretty early because of the leak.

Did you get this impression from your hat? Or something else round and brown?

I agree indulin:)

I received the same information regarding the Bonus tracks

from my magic, future-telling, round n' brown ottoman

post-17854-0-69788500-1534845750_thumb.jpg

It's an Awesome footrest or sitting place as well as being so dang intuitive:)

Listen to your inanimate objects a little more spi, maybe you'll hear that something new is in the works from AWWTKKER

tenFLY?

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: