the syro press release had this bit

Full steam ahead barreling out that several other singles and EPS are given, and in 1493 was a record collapse.

unreleased 1993 EP, calling it nowowoWOWOW

Full steam ahead barreling out that several other singles and EPS are given, and in 1493 was a record collapse.

woah nice find

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Day for Night and Houston songs were released due to so much demand. I feel like multiple tracks from Syro must have been picked due to fan reaction online, Warp even advertised Minipops as "the Manchester track" when it was first announced. I'd be thrilled to have those 2 along with 3 unheard tracks.

This is probably a huge stretch but i wonder if "Collapse" is a play on the word "Collabs". The Jlin collaboration rumor keeps popping this stupid idea in to my head.

Imagine if it was and we got the Squarepusher collab too. Or is this one just a Squarepusher track? Does anyone know for sure? 

todd osborn confirmed on here that that track is only squarepusher

Would be hilarious if it's an LP, but titled EP ...

0utBbNW4njs.jpg

I actually did it on accident back in 2006. The label bnkcrsh was going to release an EP, but they didn't like it, so I went and wrote an entire album in like three months and gave them that. Then they released it as an EP, but I never told them it was an album.

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

that makes the release date for collapse october 24...

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

mind blown

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

Except the Collapse EP comes out 14 September...

the fakes are on their way.

Sound nothing like him but they do sound like an artist I remember from myspace days called MaxwithMax.

Stuff like this does not deserve to be posted here, you make stupid people famous. Congrats.

Edited by Adamovich

Sound nothing like him but they do sound like an artist I remember from myspace days called MaxwithMax.

Stuff like this does not deserve to be posted here, you make stupid people famous. Congrats.

Id rather hear the fakes

Tuss fakes are legendairy

Wisp anyone

Guest Chesney

Don't be a bellend, i'm hardly celebrating them. They are nothing like aphex material so are only here to be dismissed and knowing you lot, ridiculed. Congrats on your spergy irrateness fanboy bumhat.

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

From the date of the press release it would be 22 September...  From the first Syro tweet, 19 Sep..  From blimp day...  17 Sep..

woah nice find

Or 1493 days after Syro.

Should read 1453 22/09/14-14/09/18

/\|*|¬|3><