I'm hesitant to state this at the risk of it being premature, but many tracks on this EP sound like an AFX imitation / parody.

I'm hesitant to state this at the risk of it being premature, but many tracks on this EP sound like an AFX imitation / parody.

Um, no.

Maaaaybe got a fake? Do you hear footwork-y stuff on track 2 and 4?

This is his best EP since the Tuss, and I'm 99 percent sure the extra little fidelity of the official release is going to change that.

This is his best EP since the Tuss, and I'm 99 percent sure the extra little fidelity of the official release is going to change that.

I certainly like this more than The Tuss. (Understandably an unpopular opinion)

explain please

fugazi in german is still fugazi. or perhaps moreso ;)

explain please

You got the real deal gaf. 100% certain.

lol

this ep is definitely really good. i get the impression there will be bonus tracks added on his store, maybe pretty early because of the leak.

this ep is definitely really good. i get the impression there will be bonus tracks added on his store, maybe pretty early because of the leak.

Did you get this impression from your hat? Or something else round and brown?

I agree indulin:)

I received the same information regarding the Bonus tracks

from my magic, future-telling, round n' brown ottoman

post-17854-0-69788500-1534845750_thumb.jpg

It's an Awesome footrest or sitting place as well as being so dang intuitive:)

Listen to your inanimate objects a little more spi, maybe you'll hear that something new is in the works from AWWTKKER

tenFLY?

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Haha:)

you're a funny guy. sorry for my english not being accurate in this case. maybe "i have a feeling that" is better ;-).

Remember indulin:)

Z7HeRxU.png

I agree indulin:)

I received the same information regarding the Bonus tracks

from my magic, future-telling, round n' brown ottoman

post-17854-0-69788500-1534845750_thumb.jpg

It's an Awesome footrest or sitting place as well as being so dang intuitive:)

Listen to your inanimate objects a little more spi, maybe you'll hear that something new is in the works from AWWTKKER

tenFLY?

you're a funny guy. sorry for my english not being accurate in this case. maybe "i have a feeling that" is better ;-).

collapse and rave:)

what if NTS sessions uk boxsets arrive and there's 8 more extra sessions :) I have a feeling we're getting 6 extra hours of music :) just a feeling xD

what if NTS sessions uk boxsets arrive and there's 8 more extra sessions :) I have a feeling we're getting 6 extra hours of music :) just a feeling xD

That's the spirit:)

Wonder how people would feel about the ep if it was released under a new alias, like the tuss was?

Wonder how people would feel about the ep if it was released under a new alias, like the tuss was?

check the steinvord thread...

i had a dream last night that afx was in town hosing a game programming workshop. i went to it and people were only interested in asking him about the leak and unreleased tracks. all he wanted to do was teach the basics of unreal engine. he was not pleased

It could be. The early edits (live versions) of t69 or MT1 would be cool to have. They aren't that different but I think slightly they are.

Does anyone know if the download codes that come with the physical releases can be redeemed on aphex's bleepstore instead of on bleep? I bought through bleep out of habit, and wouldnt mind being able to redeem those on his subsite without having to buy em again. 

edit - also does someone certain approve people for the discord server? i joined a few weeks ago but still have no access

Edited by andrd