Also, 

Bonus thing : Seriously nobody here on WATMM thinks that the beginning of Collapse 69 (especially the bassline) just sounds very much like... 

This : 

This track is better than anything on the Collapse EP in my honest opinion

To be honest I'm only not listening to the leak because I suck at pirating and can't find a copy on the interwebz.

as a side question

Dpek, Do you remember Pikachu with a black tip tail?

Can't see the tail in your avatar:)

Second - About the TrapGate : Some of it to me sounds like a nod to Ufabulum. I'm not denying the influence of trap or Jlin, but I'm not really sure it's only from there that he got the inspiration.

I had a quick listen to the EP-rip and then burnt it straight away so I could revirginise my ears for the hi quality version when it drops..

Also from what I remember i think the beatwork in a few of the tracks sounded similar to DJ Hvad (and jlin). It may have been his take on that style, with a heavy dose of afx flavour

Edited by ryanpetersen

Second - About the TrapGate : Some of it to me sounds like a nod to Ufabulum. I'm not denying the influence of trap or Jlin, but I'm not really sure it's only from there that he got the inspiration.

I had a quick listen to the EP-rip and then burnt straight away so I could revirginise my ears for the hi quality version when it drops..

Also from what I remember i think the beatwork in a few of the tracks sounded similar to DJ Hvad (and jlin). It may have been his take on that style, with a heavy dose of afx flavour

reminds me also a bit of ramadanman (also played in his sets):

Bonus thing : Seriously nobody here on WATMM thinks that the beginning of Collapse 69 (especially the bassline) just sounds very much like... 

This : 

wow...quite similar...

Guilty! Haf to admit this track went past me somehow. I hope he's put it up at the bandcramps. Gotta pay my dues to thidiot! :)

it's here -> https://thecentrifuge.bandcamp.com/album/cf055-decent-refuge-ep , also that's very nice. 

man what the fuck?

Does that guy have no shame? Here's his Farcebook page: https://www.facebook.com/djaphex/

Taco Bell DJ

Edited by andrd

yeah, got it!

:)

so, DJ Spunkshower=RDJ...?

Can't find anything else by mr. spunkster. though :(

I believe it’s eod

Whoever it is, its a very good song. Hadn’t heard it.

yeah, got it!

:)

so, DJ Spunkshower=RDJ...?

Can't find anything else by mr. spunkster. though :(

I believe it’s eod

@noise: confirm?

*breaks don't ask don't tell policy*

This : 

wow...quite similar...

Sounds very EOD to my ears.