^pretty nice track

Guy makes great tunes.

I have not listened to this leak since I first downloaded it. Trying to keep it fresh. Curious to hear what he might have in store for us next. Would love for him to start posting in the bleepstore again.

Thx for posting the video twice i wasn't aware

High Five to ya Avarik:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqayDnQ2wmw

i have been blasting this shit every single day for the last two weeks, and every time you post it, i play it an extra time. i changed my computer output so i could play this on my massive 4K telly and it's like shitting bricks whilst discovering ten types of synaesthesia at once!!!

to anyone out there, try it at least once before you die. needless to say i'm holding out for the FLAC and that sweet chrome cassette. there already some reviews here [!!!] but i can't fucking imagine four more of these.

matching the speed and rhythm of cake!!!!!

while we're posting our own tracks, this EP reminded me of how much fun I had sequencing this mess of things, esp near the end

https://soundcloud.com/spinborn/mach2

abundance and 1st 44 especially, they're so playful modulation wise

Edited by chronical

I've been off social media for the summer so I've totally slept on this release so far. I had no idea. I was flipping out last night listening to T69. Good shit.

Is the special edition vinyl sold out everywhere except those reserved for record stores? I'm not finding any places around Los Angeles that have it up for preorder..Amoeba is out of stock. Should I just search up a random record store that has it available and have it shipped at this point?

I've been off social media for the summer so I've totally slept on this release so far. I had no idea. I was flipping out last night listening to T69. Good shit.

Is the special edition vinyl sold out everywhere except those reserved for record stores? I'm not finding any places around Los Angeles that have it up for preorder..Amoeba is out of stock. Should I just search up a random record store that has it available and have it shipped at this point?

Fuuuuuu. I preordered on bleep and nabbed it there (luckily) but I was planning on getting a 2nd copy at amoeba... but I slept on it.

?

Edited by J3FF3R00

Somewhere in this thread someone mentioned how horrendous the cover art is... I have to agree. Anyone up for making a thread to submit alternate cover art? I could imagine a cover more like this style: 

https://www.discogs.com/Africa-HiTech-93-Million-Miles/release/2871874

Of course with the aphex symbol.. and a dash a Gary Indiana vibes... somehow.  

(Not sure how to visually accomplish this but if someone found a way that would be cool)

Somewhere in this thread someone mentioned how horrendous the cover art is... I have to agree. Anyone up for making a thread to submit alternate cover art? I could imagine a cover more like this style:

https://www.discogs.com/Africa-HiTech-93-Million-Miles/release/2871874

Of course with the aphex symbol.. and a dash a Gary Indiana vibes... somehow.

(Not sure how to visually accomplish this but if someone found a way that would be cool)

Is this r/aphextwin ? Is this real life ?