Oooh. Looks pretty.

I ordered the cassette in a hurry, I didn't even see if there are pictures of the product yet.

Edit: Nope. Unless I'm missing something obvious. No pics yet.

Edited by 747Music

The Monkwolf is waiting. The Monkwolf is vigilant. The Monkwolf got both ears syringed 3 weeks ago in preparation for this.

The Monkwolf sits cooly and calmly in his sepulchred hidey hole. Watching and waiting. Just the ultra soft sound of the fucking Beast Amp and Turntable buzzing in anticipation.

Many times the sun has risen and the sun has fallen. Many times the moon has risen and the moon has fallen. 

Now fellow Aphexian Monks our time has almost come!

(I won't be so philosophical at 4.20am on a Saturday morning when that fucking cunt iPhone will be waking me up!)

Edited by beerwolf

Oooh. Looks pretty.

I ordered the cassette in a hurry, I didn't even see if there are pictures of the product yet.

Edit: Nope. Unless I'm missing something obvious. No pics yet.

from bleep

screen-shot-2018-08-07-at-5-21-03-pm.png

Edited by Marked x 0ne

from bleep

screen-shot-2018-08-07-at-5-21-03-pm.png

Huh... didn't see that on the mobile bleep site or google image search.

Thank you. I can bask before getting home from work now. :D

Edited by 747Music

I wish he'd talk more about that custom mixer. Maybe he did and I didn't see it. But I'm sure it's used to just control the shit out of what's being sent to what and different eventides. I hear a lot of eventide ish soupy metallic sounds.

Must be nice to be able to play god with your equipment like that. It's really annoying to automate and switch hardware fx.

I hope he still is recording to a single stereo track and just sent weirdcore midi stems. I think that's one thing that probably always made his stuff sound better. The track being recorded at once. Stuff just never sounded as good like ripped apart and put back together imo.

9ybj9o3.jpgSomeone on Reddit apparently got the LP early:

yKbazgk.jpg

more pics:

4itY5Wn.jpglGsfm0SblKFDX2OfAmkPLnZ6dbvfFAtHHII18GgM

Godfuck i want it now.

Soooo....? This means im getting my treat early?

Redditguy ordered on amazon,

Edited by Guest

<nested comments snip>

While it is hard to believe that some of the tracks are done in one take he did go in to some deep nerdy detail about how fx/detail mad bits were achieved with all his gear. If i could be arsed to think about it enough, that slow version of one of the Circlont trax probably proves it as it's basically exactly the same track playing at a much slower tempo...

As someone who often plays his music slowed down I would love to have this kind of slowed version of every track on Syro, and very much of every track on Collapse as well. I love how you get the time to really listen to the textures of each sound and how the beats are constructed, without suffering either the pitch shift or artifacts that results from playing the file slower.

Maybe it's a sign of old age...

I like the type treatment on "Aphex Twin" - typically good TDr!

yeah. gotta say i prefer what they did with the typography over the collapse thing. the collapse thing looks nice and all. but is a bit gimmicky. it's the typography where the design shines, imo.

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable...  :facepalm:

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable... :facepalm:

???? yeah... that is pretty ironic...

I DO have a turntable, but i don,t have the record. I see opurtunity here☝️

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable... :facepalm:

yeah... that is pretty ironic...

I DO have a turntable, but i don,t have the record. I see opurtunity here☝

In the reddit thread he said he ordered a CD but they sent him the vinyl. He said he's picking up a turntable tonight and will rip it though

I like the type treatment on "Aphex Twin" - typically good TDr!

yeah. gotta say i prefer what they did with the typography over the collapse thing. the collapse thing looks nice and all. but is a bit gimmicky. it's the typography where the design shines, imo.

The typography is def nice but I’m not sure it looks TDR. The NTS sessions and shirt however. So gridded and right and tight geometry. That’s TDR.

9ybj9o3.jpgSomeone on Reddit apparently got the LP early:

yKbazgk.jpg

more pics:

4itY5Wn.jpglGsfm0SblKFDX2OfAmkPLnZ6dbvfFAtHHII18GgM

Godfuck i want it now.

Soooo.... This means im getting my treat early?

Redditguy ordered on amazon,

Did someone forget to add the Warp logo?

from reddit thread: 

[–]fam0usm0rtimer

Update - AT-LP120-USB is on order at local Best Buy for tonight pickup. Yay for Paypal 6 month financing.. lol..

We'll see if I can get a rip up tonight.

update update - item is ready to pick up..

update update update - turntable is on and recording. recording a pass at 33RPM first.

[–]guccilittlepiggy
Awesome!

[–]FillesDeKilimanjaro
Yes!!!!!!! Please pm me a link if you haven’t heard the other songs yet, you are in for a treat, especially in the highest quality! Congrats

[–]Mymorningdingus
Good quality 320kbps rip please!!

[–]fam0usm0rtimer
nah.. i'm going FLAC baby.. lol

[–]atalantafugiens
sweet, thanks dude:)

[–]Mymorningdingus
Hell yeah!!

[–]HALO9731
You would be a hero among men

HQ digitals ARE IMMINENT

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

damn, i miss this part :-(... how everyone's going crazy in the break when he plays that at day for night, amazing.

Seriously. What a fucking tease reminding us the track as it should've been exists somewhere. I hope this means the special edition includes the full version, but I know it won't  :sad:

Edited by bunty