im listening to his flacs now. they're very loud. i think he recorded them too loud so the lows and highs are suuuper blown out. sounds kinda shit tbh :/

Eww nevermind then

Edited by Frank Poole

i knew i kept paying attention to this thread for a reason

It's like feeding time at the chimpanzee enclosure but the zoo keeper is running very late

*makes loud chimp sound*

Edited by beerwolf

just lemme buy them damn it. let me pay money and download the media. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

there are a lot of good albums that have already been released

youre right, and ive been listening to them. im a little excited for this one though

im listening to his flacs now. they're very loud. i think he recorded them too loud so the lows and highs are suuuper blown out. sounds kinda shit tbh :/

Can confirm. It's unlistenable. The 96kbps still reigns supreme.

as blown out and loud as these flacs are i'm still hearing wayyy more detail and space to these tracks than the 96kbps leak. double edged sword but i'm choosing the louder edge here. love your username btw

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

as blown out and loud as these flacs are i'm still hearing wayyy more detail and space to these tracks than the 96kbps leak. double edged sword but i'm choosing the louder edge here. love your username btw

Sorry, to understand - is that a result of shitty ripping or the source material was mastered too loud?

I'd be interested to hear whatsup even though I've waited this long and haven't heard a leak lol.

9ybj9o3.jpgSomeone on Reddit apparently got the LP early:

yKbazgk.jpg

more pics:

4itY5Wn.jpglGsfm0SblKFDX2OfAmkPLnZ6dbvfFAtHHII18GgM

Godfuck i want it now.

Soooo....? This means im getting my treat early?

Redditguy ordered on amazon,

Omfg, that looks tasty as hell! I love the orange, really a perfect choice coming from the white, black, blue of recent Aphex cover art... Also kinda fits the vibes of the single and from the way people have described the rest of the ep from what they've heard. You guys are hilarious with the leaks... Just wait it out! Lol

Sorry, to understand - is that a result of shitty ripping or the source material was mastered too loud?

I'd be interested to hear whatsup even though I've waited this long and haven't heard a leak lol.

?

?

Shit ripping. Remember when I ripped the London lp in perfect quality within a couple of hours of getting home? You won't get that kind of service from any tiny little bitch off of reddit

Ugh, no. Tbh I haven't been trying too hard - in the process of selling our house so a ton of our stuff (non-essentials) are boxed up. Turntable included. Digital only these days. 

Once we get into the new place, redoing my whole stereo and fixing the tt are priority numero uno. 

?

Shit ripping. Remember when I ripped the London lp in perfect quality within a couple of hours of getting home? You won't get that kind of service from any tiny little bitch off of reddit

i member, that was awesome, thanks again amen warrior

oh snap! check that shit again. he upped another recording and it is NOT distorted or too loud in any way! wOOT!!! this EP sounds GREAT at 4490kbps

YESSIREE INDEED! He fixed it and re-recorded it. This is the real deal; perfect HQ sound quality.

?

i member, that was awesome, thanks again amen warrior

Hell yah. Up until the official release, I had that rip on HEAVY rotation. Can remember listening to it on the train home, morning after Field Day.

Cheers Amen!

oh snap! check that shit again. he upped another recording and it is NOT distorted or too loud in any way! wOOT!!! this EP sounds GREAT at 4490kbps

YESSIREE INDEED! He fixed it and re-recorded it. This is the real deal; perfect HQ sound quality.

I can't find famousmortimer or FLACs of the EP on Slsk.

Can someone DM deets, please?