I like the type treatment on "Aphex Twin" - typically good TDr!

yeah. gotta say i prefer what they did with the typography over the collapse thing. the collapse thing looks nice and all. but is a bit gimmicky. it's the typography where the design shines, imo.

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable...  :facepalm:

feels unfair that it came early from amazon and not bleep/the warpstore :/ 

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable... :facepalm:

😂😂😂😂 yeah... that is pretty ironic...

I DO have a turntable, but i don,t have the record. I see opurtunity here☝️

damn i got pretty hyped upon seeing those pictures in hopes the person who received it had immediately put it on the turntable and transferred it to the digital medium, but alas he/she doesn't even own a turntable... :facepalm:

yeah... that is pretty ironic...

I DO have a turntable, but i don,t have the record. I see opurtunity here☝

In the reddit thread he said he ordered a CD but they sent him the vinyl. He said he's picking up a turntable tonight and will rip it though

I like the type treatment on "Aphex Twin" - typically good TDr!

yeah. gotta say i prefer what they did with the typography over the collapse thing. the collapse thing looks nice and all. but is a bit gimmicky. it's the typography where the design shines, imo.

The typography is def nice but I’m not sure it looks TDR. The NTS sessions and shirt however. So gridded and right and tight geometry. That’s TDR.

9ybj9o3.jpgSomeone on Reddit apparently got the LP early:

yKbazgk.jpg

more pics:

4itY5Wn.jpglGsfm0SblKFDX2OfAmkPLnZ6dbvfFAtHHII18GgM

Godfuck i want it now.

Soooo.... This means im getting my treat early?

Redditguy ordered on amazon,

Did someone forget to add the Warp logo?

from reddit thread: 

[–]fam0usm0rtimer

Update - AT-LP120-USB is on order at local Best Buy for tonight pickup. Yay for Paypal 6 month financing.. lol..

We'll see if I can get a rip up tonight.

update update - item is ready to pick up..

update update update - turntable is on and recording. recording a pass at 33RPM first.

[–]guccilittlepiggy
Awesome!

[–]FillesDeKilimanjaro
Yes!!!!!!! Please pm me a link if you haven’t heard the other songs yet, you are in for a treat, especially in the highest quality! Congrats

[–]Mymorningdingus
Good quality 320kbps rip please!!

[–]fam0usm0rtimer
nah.. i'm going FLAC baby.. lol

[–]atalantafugiens
sweet, thanks dude:)

[–]Mymorningdingus
Hell yeah!!

[–]HALO9731
You would be a hero among men

HQ digitals ARE IMMINENT

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

OK Warp.  The bag is empty and the cat is already long gone.  Pretty fucking please?

damn, i miss this part :-(... how everyone's going crazy in the break when he plays that at day for night, amazing.

Seriously. What a fucking tease reminding us the track as it should've been exists somewhere. I hope this means the special edition includes the full version, but I know it won't  :sad:

Edited by bunty

i knew i kept paying attention to this thread for a reason

interesting reddit thread

Edited by andrd

Search for the user famousmortimer on slsk. Downloads are still queuing for me

im listening to his flacs now. they're very loud. i think he recorded them too loud so the lows and highs are suuuper blown out. sounds kinda shit tbh :/

just lemme buy them damn it. let me pay money and download the media. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

C

im listening to his flacs now. they're very loud. i think he recorded them too loud so the lows and highs are suuuper blown out. sounds kinda shit tbh :/

Can confirm. It's unlistenable. The 96kbps still reigns supreme.

just lemme buy them damn it. let me pay money and download the media. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

there are a lot of good albums that have already been released

Edited by very honest

nvm

Eww nevermind then

Edited by Frank Poole

i have a cell phone recording if anyone is interested

i knew i kept paying attention to this thread for a reason

It's like feeding time at the chimpanzee enclosure but the zoo keeper is running very late

*makes loud chimp sound*

Edited by beerwolf

there are a lot of good albums that have already been released

youre right, and ive been listening to them. im a little excited for this one though

as blown out and loud as these flacs are i'm still hearing wayyy more detail and space to these tracks than the 96kbps leak. double edged sword but i'm choosing the louder edge here. love your username btw

as blown out and loud as these flacs are i'm still hearing wayyy more detail and space to these tracks than the 96kbps leak. double edged sword but i'm choosing the louder edge here. love your username btw

Sorry, to understand - is that a result of shitty ripping or the source material was mastered too loud?

I'd be interested to hear whatsup even though I've waited this long and haven't heard a leak lol.