pthex is one of the highlights.

i think it's the most average track on the ep, yet it's really good :-).

with this rip, i will wait. i've listened to the bad quality rip a ton, now i wanna be blown away by the good quality on 14th, two weeks to go!

Edited by indulin

syro, cheetah, field day, korg tunes, deejay selek and extended rushup edge all blasting their shit this afternoon. i'm in a SERIOUS mood for some new aphex!!

those of you who caved in, could you do me a favour and recommend some playlists that sound like Collapse EP? then i can do this fourteen more times to spice up the T69 track i've been hitting on repeat.

edit: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Edited by Rhombix

could you do me a favour and recommend some playlists that sound like Collapse EP? 

I heard some artist from Gary, Indiana is pioneering this sound nowadays. Forgot the name though.

could you do me a favour and recommend some playlists that sound like Collapse EP? 

I heard some artist from Gary, Indiana is pioneering this sound nowadays. Forgot the name though.

Jlin

Jlin

Troll job.

Though Jlin is quite good.

There are people posting far too much and I include you in that. It ruins threads when you keep seeing the same names replying to the same topics. Especially when they are low level scum who shouldn't have a voice in the first place never mind appearing five times in the same page

There are people posting far too much and I include you in that. It ruins threads when you keep seeing the same names replying to the same topics. Especially when they are low level scum who shouldn't have a voice in the first place never mind appearing five times in the same page

This man has some IDM subforum status

Edited by bunty

This diatoms language is supposed to be ironic but winds up really suiting post-Disney buyout WATMM. Maybe it's earnest? It reminds me of "blessed be the fruits" or "under His eye" when something uncomfortable comes up like Schlitze's old world aggression.

Anyway, be the light that radiates out of the collapsed rectum.