This diatoms language is supposed to be ironic but winds up really suiting post-Disney buyout WATMM. Maybe it's earnest? It reminds me of "blessed be the fruits" or "under His eye" when something uncomfortable comes up like Schlitze's old world aggression.

Anyway, be the light that radiates out of the collapsed rectum.

qZcy03O.jpg

It arrives on mournful Angelo Badalamenti string pads before expanding into tart synthesized arpegios all burnished up with reverb over skittering D&B drums and muscular, boinging acid

Jesus fucking Christ. It's like he used all cliches that exist in the world at once. Absolutely disgusting. Didn't read further.

I should probably email this poor dude my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ayvD26NDAg

oh shit so the song that I thought was called pthex is actually 1st 44 and it's on the vinyl? Kinda bummed because it was my favorite track but also I'm glad the real 1st 44 is on the album.

So, the Quietus review has to have gotten the track names/order mixed up, right? Is 1st 44 the footwork style, Jlin(ish) track on the vinyl rip or the one we thought was pthex from the bleep leak?

I'm gonna be quite gutted if what I thought was 1st 44 isn't on the vinyl. 1st 44 (is it?), MT1 and abundance make T69 and pthex (is it?) sound a bit dated stylistically, IMO.

Hi all. First post.

So, the Quietus review has to have gotten the track names/order mixed up, right? Is 1st 44 the footwork style, Jlin(ish) track on the vinyl rip or the one we thought was pthex from the bleep leak?

I'm gonna be quite gutted if what I thought was 1st 44 isn't on the vinyl. 1st 44 (is it?), MT1 and abundance make T69 and pthex (is it?) sound a bit dated stylistically, IMO.

Hi all. First post.

Yea think they got it mixed up. Pthex, the last track from the bleep leak gotta be the bonus. Welcome 2 watmm m8

I've been watching it since yesterday, and all sorts of stuff is happening. Gotta keep watching!