i've been watching it for 10 minutes and nothing yet. how long did you watch it for?

First he blinks, then he scratches his butt.

He waves, then dances about.

Eventually by about day 4 the .gif (or your brain?) starts collapsing to mimic the Gwennap Pit

So are the Collapse Poster instalations still up there unvandalized?

WHO WOULD DARE

Haha! i guess ur right about that...

( Maybe that dickhead from "the streets" though ;)

So no sign of any CD copies floating around yet?

i have a CD copy of the Caustic Window print with 96kbps rips of this ep burned onto it instead of caustic window. if you have any mint condition DAT copies of Analogue Bubblebath 1, i'd be happy to tape over it for you. (edit: pthex might cut out at the end though.)

Edited by Rhombix

So are the Collapse Poster instalations still up there unvandalized?

WHO WOULD DARE

"Any advertisement in public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours ... It's yours to take, rearrange and re-use. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head" -banksy

i know watmm loves hating on banksy but i kind of agree... and i'm sure richard would too

But... you could just choose not to go to that public space, just like any other space.

I mean, is it really a public space anyways other than the general public can use it? It's more like a lease or rental, you can't alter it etc. It's like a little timeshare. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Well,I was on the NTS,then Thom hype ?. Just recognized there is a new Rdj track.

For a post Windowlicker era track it is quite alright. Maybe even decent. The overall composition is boring, but that interlude is interesting. I guess I will listen to it 2 or 3 more times this year.

Solid 4/10.

Edited by Guest

I stopped listening to the 96khz leak a number of days ago, it's just so bad. I stopped enjoying it. Would love for warp to release the digitals a bit early. I just get bummed out whenever I hear the crap version of it. I don't want the vinyl rip either, I will listen to the vinyl when it's in my hands.

Well,I was on the NTS,then Thom hype . Just recognized there is a new Rdj track.

For a post Windowlicker era track it is quite alright. Maybe even decent. The overall composition is boring, but that interlude is interesting. I guess I will listen to it 2 or 3 more times this year.

Solid 4/10.

Yeah just stay on the thom hype train. You don't deserve this awesome album

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like.  Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

Sadly, see majority of social media (or all media for that matter)

Wait- shit, did I just do the very thing I was complaining about?. . . Also, I'm now compelled to let everyone know that I just lost the game. . .doublefuck

PhapPhex Twink hasn't made good music since Quoth. AE makes me go read Ayn Rand and jack off. Why isn't he breaking new ground. Where are the tinny highs of tape compression that I'm used to. Where are my walkman players with my minidisks

I'm going to go home and make a blog about all of this. 

Does anyone here know who did the track labeled as "1st 44" on the faked leak?  I like that track quite a bit and would like to know who is behind it.  Its the one that is 4:43 in length, 128kbps. 

man, 1st44 just has the meanest vibe. his heaviest, hardest-hitting beats since drukqs, for sure... def reminds me of drukqs more than any other track on this ep. i maintain that it's my favorite track on this ep. 

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist