3.5 stars out of 5?

Right hang the fucking bastard! Hey Warp just email me the fucking flacs, I won't leak it on the worldwideweb (how the fuck do you do that? flol), I won't review it, I won't say a word on watmm (truth), I'm not on twitter and I'm not on Facebook. And none of my friends have even heard of Aphex Twin. I'm also not a pussy journalist who's gonna give it a pussy score on a pussy website for some pussy attention seeking pussy thing.

I need to go to bed, goodnight...

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like.  Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

I am social! I try to rescue watmm from suffocation inside Richards arse[1]. Wide parts of WATMM are collectively wrong here.

[1] It's not working, they dived too deep.

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like.  Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

I am social! I try to rescue watmm from suffocation inside Richards arse[1]. Wide parts of WATMM are collectively wrong here.

maybe rescue yourself from suffocating up your own arse :cisfor:

Earth portal mix off syro fills like it would belong on this for some reason

Agreed. It's got a similar vibe, but the collapse ep has more feels to me than anything off Syro.

Also, 1st 44 shares the same jungle dub siren 'boing' noise (never known what to call it) at 4.17 as earth portal at does 0.59.

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

maybe rescue yourself from suffocating up your own arse :cisfor:
I'm already in Sean's.

Less than a week, ladies and gents.

I'm so ready. Almost broke a couple times. But haven't listened to any leaks yet!
Same same.

But... I got my bleep dispatch email today!

Edited by J3FF3R00

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

I'd compile your 100s of posts where you spend paragraphs shitting on the type of music you consider inferior to the type of music you like but I really do have better things to do with my time.

Really though, you saying this is so ironic my dick just flipped inside-out like a sock.

Also, I'd like to nominate this quote as StephenG's new sig

Lol I took like a year off WATMM and came back. Reading this dude and whateverecords out of Canada in these Aphex threads makes me die a little inside.

Goddammit, the dude is releasing music. Just for that I’m happy. Jesus Christ WATMM

I know the vinyls rips are such a disappointment. First too loud, then way too quiet... I've just stopped listening entirely :shrug:

Me too. Official release is really close though so we don't have to wait much longer.

Same, I was actually doing great not listening to any rips until a friend shared the vinlyl rips. I took two listens and hoped to God they were not gonna sound like that. 

Still hoping that actually, the nice melodies that come through the hard beats are way too low in volume. Really really hopê the release will be different.