IGNORED

Collapse EP 3d Template

pacman

I really wanted to make a DIY template of the promo artwork for this EP as soon as I saw the first pic from London, so I created one in Blender for people to use. I tried to make it as easy as possible if you don't have experience with a 3d program. Basically all you have to do is download Blender and open my file, then click on the folder icon in the texture tab (it should open automatically on that window) and upload your own square image. Hit f12 to render and save the picture. I'm sure people here could make some pretty funny stuff. Here's the link to download it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13SdxgJX6en0aP4G3uIedvpQiC1jdEMrN/view?usp=sharing

In my eyes there's a lot of cool potential for visuals with the logo's style. I tried to illustrate at least one idea with a quick demo:

giphy.gif

Here's a sample still as well, I hope you all can make some cool stuff:

ePao7Wg.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted to make a DIY template of the promo artwork for this EP as soon as I saw the first pic from London, so I created one in Blender for people to use. I tried to make it as easy as possible if you don't have experience with a 3d program. Basically all you have to do is download Blender and open my file, then click on the folder icon in the texture tab (it should open automatically on that window) and upload your own square image. Hit f12 to render and save the picture. I'm sure people here could make some pretty funny stuff. Here's the link to download it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13SdxgJX6en0aP4G3uIedvpQiC1jdEMrN/view?usp=sharing

In my eyes there's a lot of cool potential for visuals with the logo's style. I tried to illustrate at least one idea with a quick demo:

giphy.gif

Here's a sample still as well, I hope you all can make some cool stuff:

ePao7Wg.jpg

you're not more connected than you say you are?

Everything in your project aligns up with the real thing..

Maybe a good way to Collapse everything by giving us the ability to Collapse ourselves....

You are in da news

Aphex fans clubbed together to buy another copy, raising $67,424 – an endeavour organised on We Are the Music Makers, a message board full of Aphex memes and fan-created art(someone has already made a collapsing gif version of a 3D Aphex logo that has appeared in recent weeks). 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/07/blimps-runes-and-latte-mummies-how-aphex-twin-keeps-fans-guessing

Archived