Sign in to follow this  
pacman

Collapse EP 3d Template

TripleThumbsUp.gif?format=300w

you are a good fellow

someone edit that scene in twin peaks with gordon and the sky pls

fontainebleau-afx.jpg

Much better than the actual cover.

sry i'm a bit confused, never used blender: when i rendered it with f12, is it saved somewhere? or how do i get a jpeg out of this?

otherwise a really great idea!!

Edited by indulin

sry i'm a bit confused, never used blender: when i rendered it with f12, is it saved somewhere? or how do i get a jpeg out of this?

otherwise a really great idea!!

Ah yeah, once it's rendered hit f3 to save it. Forgot to mention that!

i made a quick-and-dirty iphone app to capture the camera's view & display the resulting 3d model of the artwork in augmented reality.

pacman - thank you so much for the blender file! this was good fun - still buggy but it runs. it's especially nice to be able to go inside the 3d artwork with the phone. cheers.

collapse-ar-20180810-01.gif

dude that is amazing!

Lossless - YES!!! This is so cool! Not sure how far you want to go with it, but pm me if you want custom animations.

Most next-level first post I've ever seen

thanks. another short clip, this time looking at rdj's homepage. text works really well with the artwork, which might be why warp went with that press release document as first announcement.

collapse-ar-20180811-01.gif

i'll try to fix some bugs, then maybe see if the phone can handle live video texture so it's updated constantly.

re: sharing, i'm for it but apple makes it so hard to share apps. either i could make a free app but i'd have to go thru apple app store approval hassle, or i could share source code but you'd need a paid developer account to compile and put it on your own phone.

Most next-level first post I've ever seen

lol

re: sharing, i'm for it but apple makes it so hard to share apps. either i could make a free app but i'd have to go thru apple app store approval hassle, or i could share source code but you'd need a paid developer account to compile and put it on your own phone.

Just starting the mobile development journey, seeing this code would be so enlightening.

can someone collapse my avatar pliss? wanted to scale the 3D render so it looked larger on it but blender is chinese for me

not great but hey..

ughgh thank you for trying but i would like the collapse logo to be muchos bigger, couldn't figure it out myself either :catcry: