IGNORED

Collapse EP 3d Template

pacman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sry i'm a bit confused, never used blender: when i rendered it with f12, is it saved somewhere? or how do i get a jpeg out of this?

otherwise a really great idea!!

sry i'm a bit confused, never used blender: when i rendered it with f12, is it saved somewhere? or how do i get a jpeg out of this?

otherwise a really great idea!!

Ah yeah, once it's rendered hit f3 to save it. Forgot to mention that!

i made a quick-and-dirty iphone app to capture the camera's view & display the resulting 3d model of the artwork in augmented reality.

pacman - thank you so much for the blender file! this was good fun - still buggy but it runs. it's especially nice to be able to go inside the 3d artwork with the phone. cheers.

collapse-ar-20180810-01.gif

thanks. another short clip, this time looking at rdj's homepage. text works really well with the artwork, which might be why warp went with that press release document as first announcement.

collapse-ar-20180811-01.gif

i'll try to fix some bugs, then maybe see if the phone can handle live video texture so it's updated constantly.

re: sharing, i'm for it but apple makes it so hard to share apps. either i could make a free app but i'd have to go thru apple app store approval hassle, or i could share source code but you'd need a paid developer account to compile and put it on your own phone.

re: sharing, i'm for it but apple makes it so hard to share apps. either i could make a free app but i'd have to go thru apple app store approval hassle, or i could share source code but you'd need a paid developer account to compile and put it on your own phone.

Just starting the mobile development journey, seeing this code would be so enlightening.

Archived