IGNORED

WATMM gets a mention in The Guardian

zazen

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/07/blimps-runes-and-latte-mummies-how-aphex-twin-keeps-fans-guessing

Aphex fans clubbed together to buy another copy, raising $67,424 – an endeavour organised on We Are the Music Makers, a message board full of Aphex memes and fan-created art(someone has already made a collapsing gif version of a 3D Aphex logo that has appeared in recent weeks). The numerous Cornish place names across his back catalogue have even been plotted on Google Maps by We Are the Music Makers users: if surfing at Newquay sounds a bit high-octane, you could perhaps indulge in an Aphex road trip on your Cornish summer holiday.

The article also links to the watmm thread for the Collapse gif. I wonder if thats wise.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/07/blimps-runes-and-latte-mummies-how-aphex-twin-keeps-fans-guessing

Aphex fans clubbed together to buy another copy, raising $67,424 – an endeavour organised on We Are the Music Makers, a message board full of Aphex memes and fan-created art(someone has already made a collapsing gif version of a 3D Aphex logo that has appeared in recent weeks). The numerous Cornish place names across his back catalogue have even been plotted on Google Maps by We Are the Music Makers users: if surfing at Newquay sounds a bit high-octane, you could perhaps indulge in an Aphex road trip on your Cornish summer holiday.

The article also links to the watmm thread for the Collapse gif. I wonder if thats wise.

Pity that roasty's gif vanished. Would have made a nice little surprise for the Guardian readers. btw imo message board full of afx memes and fan-created art sounds more like reddit's afx sub. But fuck me I'm partly famous....and important.

I donated to them once, so I'm glad we finally get to see some quality material.

*adorns a bow tie*

*applies lipstick*

A meeting of the two worst cohorts of people on my bookmarks.  I've actually got a wet fart taste in my mouth from thinking about it. 

You secretly love it, including the wet taste of your fart in your mouth.

I've got a gimp style device which includes tight rubber pants (which I wear) running via a snorkel type tube (which is position directly south of my minging rotten arsehole) to a gas mask (which you wear).

Go on  Gimp. Hoof it up your fucking snout!!

Hmmmm. I can guarantee it'll be love at first smell flol.

Pop up every now and again. Spout a load of poison.

Why don't you do us all a favour? And fuck off.

If you don't like us we're all cool with that. You won't be missed ya cunt.

I donated to them once, so I'm glad we finally get to see some quality material.

*adorns a bow tie*

*applies lipstick*

*covers self in butter*

*adorns a bow tie*

*applies lipstick*

*covers self in butter*

*shaves legs*

Archived