IGNORED

WATMM gets a mention in The Guardian

zazen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HALO9731 • 6h

Sure, music is emotion, I don't disagree, but there is a lot of logic involved aswell, everything from understanding music theory to drum programming to even programming your own patches/synths. Something like modular synthesis isn't going to appeal to some low IQ plebian, I wouldn't doubt that Rich is high IQ. Also, I am in no way liberal but RDJ's music still enormously resonates with me emotionally, more emotion in Drukqs/Tuss/Syro/SAWII than in any other artist I have found, don't see how it is related to political stance. I love music, and I love emotion in music, I am just not an emotional, weak, queer loser.

fellas, just making it very clear that I like emotions but I am NOT emotional. i am a rock, but i like emotions.

also i am extremely straight. love vaginas.

This reddit page is a fucking cringefest ( don't get me started on the Anastasia pics)

edit : https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/963k0p/what_should_we_get_rich_for_his_bday_coming_up/

lol

Richard, after receiving a collage of teens and neckbeards grinning at him: “I’m retiring again”

Jesus, that thread. I still enjoy some of the smaller subreddits but that site is filled with some of the worst kinds of people now. Especially in subreddits dedicated to one specific thing like the Aphex one, or TV shows. Promotes a lot of ultra-fanboyism and dissenting opinions get shut down. Not too mention the constant beating of dead horses like "alexa play despacito XD." Then again they use their autistic powers for good sometimes, like to decipher the text in the Collapse video, so it can be good to visit to find things quickly sometimes instead of sifting through hundreds of pages in a thread here.

This reddit page is a fucking cringefest ( don't get me started on the Anastasia pics)

edit : https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/963k0p/what_should_we_get_rich_for_his_bday_coming_up/

lol

Read that thread in the morning when doing my daily internet scrolls, and got a half-hysterical lol later when started to think how surreal moment it would be irl, if I was given a collage picture of totally unknown people grinning at me for my birthday. "Well blimey, thanks....I guess??? Best gift ever" :catsob: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/95qacu/can_we_finally_admit_joyrex_is_a_hack/

:catsob:  my god this thread ^ is pure fuckin steaming ass garbage, not to mention some other threads there :psyduck:

if afx reads that shit we will never get an album in our lifetime again, some of these people are maniac killers

edit : https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/963k0p/what_should_we_get_rich_for_his_bday_coming_up/

lol

Read that thread in the morning when doing my daily internet scrolls, and got a half-hysterical lol later when started to think how surreal moment it would be irl, if I was given a collage picture of totally unknown people grinning at me for my birthday. "Well blimey, thanks....I guess??? Best gift ever" :catsob:

He would be like, "aww you guys shouldn't have"

0T6HHs6Ypks.jpg

I think the average reddit user is probably younger than the average watmm user which probably explains something.

reading /r/aphextwin makes me think that we need a public, permanent register of these fanboy neeks, like having a sex offenders register.

edit: sort of a glass houses situation with some of the WATMM population though

reading /r/aphextwin makes me think that we need a public, permanent register of these fanboy neeks, like having a sex offenders register.

edit: sort of a glass houses situation with some of the WATMM population though

lolz, let's do twoism also while we're at it  :happy:

Archived