IGNORED

Collapse Video

Hail Sagan

Oh it's been covered.

Person on Reddit translated the text from the beginning:

this track is called collapse by the way coz when the bass bit kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down its like a collapse of sorts

I'm gathering visual references at the moment is there any other point cloud or other references you like I should look into

nope I don't think so.. I still love ascii visuals also.. surprised it never got used more but maybe it has, i don't get out much..

sure,, I'll look into doing 3d ascii point-cloud cross over. maybe when you get up close to the point cloud it looks more like ascii...

yeah i see you're doing point-cloud with midi

<<yeah i see your point with midi.. but you could just edit tight to the beat manually anyhow can't you?

Yeah i could, but with your kind of music, it would take forever With midi files would be instant and tight as f**k

What places to include would be relevant in London?

deffo the silver box in elephant and castle that'll be one of the focal points in the video,, a bit like the monolith in 2001 collaged within the Cornish stuff

anything else in London?

nah all crap

how about sun on cafe next to Clissold park, collage stuff,

top yeah.. mad how quickly they add woods stuff in that star wars thing...crazy realistic

maybe we should do something with political slant in this video, like how media can manipulate things to make you think

oh been getting into simulation theory of late. didn't realise a lot of prominent science is now saying the chance we are living in base reality is about 1 billion to one! love it..

simulations in simulations in simulations for ever probably..god is just an ai

I don't want to accept it although I agree its feasible,, I'd rather think it ?isnt?

all these normal people who watch shit like "Britain's got talent" and such like is the proof it's not a simulation, (cos why would you bother simulating that)

or its proof we are living in a failed simulation

i cant see why it would be a problem accepting, i quite like the idea

I think thats what i hate the most about it,, that it opens the gate for creationism interpretation

yeah well science is not much better, can't explain how life started or what was before big bang and loads of other stuff

just evolution, and even that has gaping holes

was just chomping on a peanut butter toast with Swedish jam.. thinking the idea that code i.e. us can imagine something is pretty wild.

code re-writing itself and envisaging the future re-writing of itself

this obviously applies to any act of imagination:

imagination>making something>then observing it then re-writes ?the future version of itself? as you watch/experience what you made and then repeats if you do it again.

man what kind of jam was that? sounds like it was fermented or something to give this inspiration

and that tip, I've been well into Almond butter and manuka honey lately

anyway was thinking if was all a sim,, the technology would be so advanced its probably beyond code ,,, like many levels/steps further

analogue-digital- like some semi organic technology like in Existenz..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived