IGNORED

Premier League 2018/2019

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both

Pogba to keep his resale value high & then Moourinho

never in global football has a manager with such generous & consistent financial patronage been such a moaning length & repeatedly taken the cunty, excuse-ridden, ego-littered line of bs Moourinho has....not shaking hands, blaming everyone except himself, what a fickle b'stard, it stopped being theater in 2005

bottom line is he'll always be Chelski & no cunt gets a pass for that

• 2 months later...

Liverpool still haven't figured out how to get out of first gear, still haven't lost a game either.

Great to see Origi score after that shitehouse Funes-Mori nearly ended his Anfield career (he had been looking quite good prior to that incident).

Also, fingers crossed: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-de-gea-transfer-man-13674170

I work with a really close friend of Jordan Pickford, believe it or not. Apparently he really struggles with the press being cunts, it proper gets to him. I feel for footballers to be honest.. and anyone in the public eye really. Apparently you're given free reign to shit on anybody who is famous.

Also he gets shat on a weird amount considering he's still a baby in GK years, I don't see why everybody is out to get him as he's already a great keeper and he'll only get better and start to stamp out little errors.

He had a mare at the end for sure, but that was an awkward ball to deal with and he can't be expected to just look up and not react to a ball that 'looks' like it may go behind.

He didn't look comfortable all game, did make a good save at one point. I don't think he's very good, overall, he's always had too much nerves, too many mistakes in him.

I’d hesitate to use the word “good” to describe David Seaman’s abilities as a goal keeper.

Oh and the press are fucking terrible, fuck all their “reporting” on footballers and the manufactured drama.

England haven't had a world class keeper since Shilton and Clemence.

Things looking pretty good in the league now kop.gif

Liverpool have now made the 4th best start to a league ever (and Liverpool's best ever), the other 3 teams all went on to win the league that year.

We've clearly got the best keeper in the league now, best defense too, and our midfield is starting to look a lot better now that Fabinho has found his feet and Keita finally seems to be finding some form. Salah looked back to his best against Bournemouth, but the other forwards still not quite there (though Shaqiri has been a great signing and has made up somewhat for the lull from the others). Losing Gomez for the christmas period was a blow, but the squad seems pretty strong, so I think we should cope. A few weeks ago I only gave us an outside chance at the title, what with the way City were playing and the fact that we still seemed incapable of fully clicking in attack, last couple of games though there are some promising signs emerging, so starting to get a bit more hopeful (argh). We play City in Manchester on January 3rd, should be a cracker.

This is definitely the best side we've had since Rafa's 08/09 team, we've not got the midfielders to match Alonso, Mascherano or Gerrard, but we've got a much stronger squad, with far more attacking options, and the defence is just as good.

Archived