IGNORED

Premier League 2018/2019

lol. sorry d-lo and Bob Dob.

First half we played well, second half De Gea showed why he's the best keeper in the league. I though Solskjaer got found out a little bit tactically in the second half - we couldn't cope with the changes Pochettino made (although tbf - the squad is not great for dealing with those changes). You lot came out strong - although if Pogba had scored either of the two really good chances he had it would have made it a different game (obviously).

Spurs fans might be a bit concerned - Son off to the Asian Cup, lots of injuries.Tough run of matches coming up.

Arsenal wtf lol just utter shite. and Ramsey off to Juventus in the summer.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No apologies needed Chengus, it was an entertaining match that had me thinking we'd nick a point up to the final whistle.  That point being for pride only, as poseuring as team-in-title-race went down when Sissoko did. Never thought I'd be typing that TBQH.  And yeah squadgoals are pretty focked too, we're down to like 2-1/2 midfielders at the moment I think.

Despite being a time-wasting tosser on goal kicks De Gea would be my pick of the league as well.  All those saves were 6s or 7s tops but that's only b/c of his superior positioning and reading of the play - those require a 7 or 8 from a lesser keeper and at least one of the dozen or so on-target are in.

I think it reveals how brilliant De Gea is that he made those saves look easy, as Bob said it's a lot down to his positioning and reading of play. It's not just the saves themselves either but also the concentration to take on about 10/11 shots on target in the second half alone and not switch off once. For me De Gea is the best keeper in the world. Losing against Man U didn't feel too bad because it was a great match and we played great, just didn't manage to find the net. I can deal with losses like that, it's the matches like where we crumbled 4-2 against the cunts where I get negged out.

IMO Spurs can't go to the next level without better fullbacks and some more depth. We're great but we're not there right now. Still a great time to be a Tottenham fan, the odd loss doesn't change that.

and Ramsey off to Juventus in the summer.

great move for him & our national team, John Charles did the business there, Ian Rush not really, the Old Lady should add a few % to his overall game

(sorry transfer fred)

Are you suggesting transfer fred for ramsey? done in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We’re going down & not in any Sala bad taste joke or sexual pleasuring manner. Lead striker has 4 goals & Saints prob go on a run nowwwwww

Still, still nothing ffs, much rather the games against the caliber of PL teams than the distilled ultra violence of running the gauntlet at derbies with the fkn Swans

First season in Tan wanked the train into the ground with managerial chaos, right b4 crimbo, even though with hindsight Malky Mackay was a clear cunt

Away days at Millwall & Stoke, again, lush, Newport County up the M4 are doing well though so it's a long way from previous decades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After that utter shitshow last night, something to lighten everyone’s mood (except maybe caze, whose sphincter is probably clenched tighter than a catholic girls vajayjay before marriage).

https://socceronsunday.com/article/solskjaer-on-liverpool-title-bid-ill-play-the-kids-against-city/

reality check for baby-face, who would keep for next season though?

bit gutted tbh, was hoping you'd pull a draw out the hat, i dunno summat about Citeh & their budgets (just like Chelski) winning the league would be snore

regardless & having nothing invested, think it would be good for the league for Liverpool to go all the way this season, but it'd be funny too if they got close to 100points & still finished 2nd - H'field, Madpies & Wolves (3wins?) .....Citeh - Burnley bastards, Leics & Brighton (7points-ish). Remember when Citeh & Chelsea defined shite. Cunts.

• 2 weeks later...

oh well, pretty decent goal to win the league with (unless City get two players sent off in the first 5 mins at the weekend perhaps). city are limping over the line with a bunch of 1-0s, but if they finish off the season with 14 straight wins that will be phenomenal. two best sides in the league in the last 20 years easily.

very pleasing season, thought we might be in the running but unlikely to win it this season, we've done even better than I could have imagined. can't imagine being a fan of one of the teams below us, trying their best to see who can finish lower, can't be fun.

furious with whom? we're ahead of schedule, klopp inherited a decent first team, but a weak squad, he lost some key players too but in a few seasons has managed to construct the best squad we've seen in my time following the club. competing against the most expensively assembled team in the history of football, managed by one of the best managers in world was never going to be easy (though at least competing against the 2nd most expensively assembled team in the world, currently in 6th place, has turned out to be surprisingly easy!).

With the players and manager - you've won sweet fuck all. 7 draws you've had this season.

Yes we've been utter shit - well done in pointing out the obvious. And I'm pissed about it, not "Oh Ole's done better than I could have imagined".

Still I suppose we shouldn't expect too much from a group of perpetual losers.

5 hours ago, chenGOD said:

With the players and manager - you've won sweet fuck all. 7 draws you've had this season.

Season isn't over yet! Even if we win nothing this season it has been thoroughly enjoyable, you'd have to be a right miserable bastard not to have enjoyed the ride.

Yes we've been utter shit - well done in pointing out the obvious. And I'm pissed about it, not "Oh Ole's done better than I could have imagined".

Still I suppose we shouldn't expect too much from a group of perpetual losers.

United aren't that bad, there are still a few players who have won things.

wut?! perpetual losers don't win the highest points total in the history of their club, so you could only have been talking about united.

1 hour ago, caze said:

wut?! perpetual losers don't win the highest points total in the history of their club, so you could only have been talking about united.

Just...wow. You should make a DVD about it. 

you poor thing, a couple of seasons of following this united team has melted your brain and made you incapable of understanding what it means to enjoy football. my condolences.

Archived