IGNORED

On EP mastering

Lane Visitor

Here's one more before I peace out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY

The comments are great....

'Listening to this helped me realize I'm okay with dying. Life is given more of a precious value because it ends, anyway. It'll just be my eternal rest from the wonderful experience I've had in my mortal existence. I love my life and I love how peacefully it ends, I think people should understand that feeling too. I wish people could just be happy with me."

"Dude, I'm just now finding out about Aphex...this shit is absolutely incredible. I wonder how profound his mindset had be to put these sounds together. This is like nothing I have ever heard before."

The last one is probably the least "profound" of the comments but the thing is, I feel the same as that guy and I've been listening to it since the mid 90's.

watch out he’s been listening since the mid 90s

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i first got into aphex in 2006, i checked his catalog and found that "Chosen Lords" had been released a week ago. and at the time i remember thinking "shit! he's still actively putting out music!"

but now in retrospect i just think "dammit, if only i started just eight days earlier, i could say i've been actively listening to aphex pre-Chosen Lords" because that's way more important than appreciating his music or being enthusiastic about other fans' opinions.

What if it’s like....it’s ok to have different opinions, man.

??

That would disrupt the leftist/rightist music appreciation continuum that is the DNA of WATMM .

You are not allowed to be moderate. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived