IGNORED

Interesting things

may be rude

• 2 weeks later...

Forensic Architecture (FA) is a research agency, based at Goldsmiths, University of London, investigating human rights violations including violence committed by states, police forces, militaries, and corporations. FA works in partnership with institutions across civil society, from grassroots activists, to legal teams, to international NGOs and media organisations, to carry out investigations with and on behalf of communities and individuals affected by conflict, police brutality, border regimes and environmental violence.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

Is that a rail tanker car???

correct. I have to go in them on occasion for the job. it's a bit of a trippy experience. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zero said:

correct. I have to go in them on occasion for the job. it's a bit of a trippy experience. 

Nice!  I'm a small rain fan (not near a foamer), even built some tanker cars out of Lego (posted in the Lego thread here years ago).

Plus, I'm a chemical engineer so rail cars are at the intersection on those two things.  Always found them interesting.

• Like 1

Optics Illustrations from the Physics Textbooks of Amédée Guillemin (1868/1882) <--- click here

48179529317_83af3cce19_b.jpg

check the entire site on my sig, it's very interesting...(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...