IGNORED

The Aphex Twin experience

zlemflolia

So, was he happy spending that money on that set of headphones? (Or rather, was it a positive review) I honestly can't tell. Although I can guess the obvious answer is that in the masochistic mindset of a true audiophile, it would be a yes. Would like to give him a cheap set of headphones though. And film his reflexions as well. Probably just as nutty. As long as the volume is high enough.

So, was he happy spending that money on that set of headphones? (Or rather, was it a positive review) I honestly can't tell. Although I can guess the obvious answer is that in the masochistic mindset of a true audiophile, it would be a yes. Would like to give him a cheap set of headphones though. And film his reflexions as well. Probably just as nutty. As long as the volume is high enough.

No, there's a link to his review in the description.

https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/ultrasone-edition-10

o man, i feel cheated! is this the aphex twin experience!?

The Sound

Oh. My. Goodness! My senses feel assaulted … as would my wallet, if I had had to pay for these. With every smack of the snare and blare of a trumpet my eyes wince in pain. Fast transient edges are transformed into indiscriminate micro-bursts of tizz. Likewise, low notes are powerful, but have lost all definition as they are reduced to a bloated blur. The mid-range seems like it could be pretty good, but I hear it as so disconnected from all else that I could hardly keep track of what’s what in the confused aural picture. I’ve heard worse headphones before, but for $2749 these have got to be the worst price/performance headphones I’ve ever experienced.

Just found this in my YT related videos. Thank you to whoever made it

Wanker.

I’m mean, that guy. Not you, Zef.

bet u never have felt an aphex tune as much at that guy tho

• 3 weeks later...

Archived