IGNORED

The Silly Thread

BCM

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bumfair

Of course it's the same kara as in the That Other Site™ name dropping shit talking thread... it's hardly rocket science is it? They even write the same. And those rephlex lot only really know 2 girls.

Name dropper.

(*£(*&_&"£&(%*"£{%@

?>£%~}"<})UN{)U$X_

{"£})~+MXPIUMP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+(IK)~_£I( N_+£(I _N~£)MICUNTC+OC_IO{)_IPO |MCUNTTT CUNTTSS!!!!!!!!!!!!{) UI}}P|BASTARDING BASTRD"""""""""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!{ UEPJF}

{E{K{KF{~ N{ IPOFUCVK YOU YOPU FUCKING WANKERPOWEUI_})P}WI)_QI()_E}PQ(I})£)_(}O>~:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@E:I

OI

{IO)_

FPI{P

ASSHOLE

(told you)

Guest bumfair
I know who you are bumfair, I have you sussed :grin:

Don't know u m8. Just saying you're creepy.

Guest bumfair
you do know me, you big fat liar

Yes, I'm lying LOL LOL, it's me yo' bezzie m8 lol Tahnaiya! lol lol roflcopter cry cry electronic music

hey girliefriend, lets go registers some more domains! it will be lol fun lol, LOL!!!!! I fink we should register

www.acidislol.com and www.acidsuperpantsfun.com and www.ceephaxkaracrew.com

LETS DO IT LOL LOL !

:wub:

Yes, I'm lying LOL LOL, it's me yo' bezzie m8 lol Tahnaiya! lol lol roflcopter cry cry electronic music

hey girliefriend, lets go registers some more domains! it will be lol fun lol, LOL!!!!! I fink we should register

LETS DO IT LOL LOL !

If that is you Tahnaiya....ADD ME ON YOUR MYSPACE!!! I is sent a request, but you didn't do it and I'm sad :sad:

in my sig....

Guest Ant Acid

LETS DO IT LOL LOL !

have you gone mad? I used to like you until you stole my boyfriend you dirty cow

Guest bumfair

LETS DO IT LOL LOL !

have you gone mad? I used to like you until you stole my boyfriend you dirty cow

your boyfriend deserved to get stolen. much happier with me. dirty dirty. now why are you being so creepy towards chanelle?

LETS DO IT LOL LOL !

If that is you Tahnaiya....ADD ME ON YOUR MYSPACE!!! I is sent a request, but you didn't do it and I'm sad :sad:

in my sig....

LOL ADDED! lol myspace lol. ROFL!

Archived