IGNORED

how much money do successful electronica artists make

dingformung

before he died, mark bell (RIP) joked about having £500,000 in the bank

Mark Bell said a lot of odd things... some of his posts on xltronic were... different. Still, mad respect for the man's music.

before he died, mark bell (RIP) joked about having £500,000 in the bank

Mark Bell said a lot of odd things... some of his posts on xltronic were... different. Still, mad respect for the man's music.

sure he's chilling in the afterlife now,making music with aretha franklin

about 2$ a month

u saw my bank statements didn't u

I have a royalty check for $2.19 in my wallet that I keep around for a laugh.

but i'm sure SAW1/2 made big royalties for him

really? i can't imagine saw 2 has sold more than 100k copies worldwide

i think maybe he made a lot off licensing other stuff and remixes.. didn't he get $100k for the pirelli ad?  the one he fell asleep watching when they brought him in? infamous warp story. 

I believe Daft Punk are the wealthiest, $120 million combined net worth.

I doubt it - read the forbes wealthiest DJs list and some of these guys are raking in way more than 40 million USD a year. Apparently some Calvin Harris made 66 Million last year?

Surely that's more than daft punk?

check out this cunt:

ugh

I believe Daft Punk are the wealthiest, $120 million combined net worth.

I doubt it - read the forbes wealthiest DJs list and some of these guys are raking in way more than 40 million USD a year. Apparently some Calvin Harris made 66 Million last year?

Surely that's more than daft punk?

check out this cunt:

ugh

Seems like the sort of person who hires other people to have tastes and opinions for him so he doesn't have to have any of his own.

I made it a minute and a half, when he said the tree was dying so they were going to replace it with an artificial one that looked the same but with an iPhone charger so if he wanted to charge his phone right there he could

gn1naqrocu0z.jpg

Actually by the end when he's talking about how great one of the spots in the house will be if he ever has a party but he doesn't know because he still hasn't had one, I almost felt bad for him and started to speculate about which room he would deliberately overdose on prescription meds in first, because the whole situation kind of reeks of that.

EDIT: then I thought about how I consider myself lucky to have $15k a year (and often don't) and stopped feeling bad for him.

Zedd's house looks like he picked one out of a catalogue. Imagine what you could build with 16 million, geez. Big fat wooden house near the edge of some woods with a tower, giant front porch, your very own broadcasting gear, cotton candy machine. Maybe even a platform on top of the tree crowns with speakers and a fridge filled with beer. Jesus

Archived