IGNORED

Post some of your fav >[ ] tunes

pizza

yeah, shit. the whole venus ep + square window = fucking gold. I guess the infamous acid album thing that afx plays out all the time is from around that era ish as well.

these my fav/most listened of his probs

ah, yes. love that one. this is another magical one from that lp:

never see this one mentioned around, is such a lovely thing! :)

yeah, shit. the whole venus ep + square window = fucking gold. I guess the infamous acid album thing that afx plays out all the time is from around that era ish as well.

forgot about this performance... 

*gurns with pleasure*

since i posted a lot of the more popular ones heres a rarer one....

not under his  :squarepusher_logo:  alias, hope still counts  :flower:

yeah! that remix is great! he still does them occasionally, actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUwJ3_XikA

here's another highly underrated gem from Hello Everything:

I'm not posting anything from Go Plastic, cus I think that whole thing is best enjoyed from start to finish. masterpiece^2. 

here's another oldie I go back to all the time:

^Wow, those are two of my absolute favorites as well. The melody in Rotate Electrolyte is stunning, always hits me hard whenever I play it.

And that bass solo in Sarcacid could be my favorite of all time, from any artist! Although The Swifty is a close contender. That jazz tone is absolutely perfect, especially on vinyl! Burning n' Tree was one of the first vinyl records I ever purchased, and it's been one of my most treasured since then. Hard to believe he was writing and playing like that so early in his career.

the way the bass goes all over the place in Electrolyte is so good. one of his best melodies ever on that track!

in the same excellent vein as sarcacid and other early stuff:

Agree about Go Plastic. It's not worth mentioning since every track on it slays.

I used to listen to Kill Robok over and over again to try and figure out all those edits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02l2Kzm_3Q&frags=pl%2Cwn

Admittedly, not my favorite back in the day, but I have a real fondness for "Beep Street" these days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKJ-0ZO4pxo&frags=pl%2Cwn

yeh we all like Angstromm Feck 4 and Modern Bass Guitar but lets not forget the same style track he did for Breezeblock that took it to a new level.... 

./. which i mixed with Tetra Sync.. for a total mindfuck that somehow works!

Archived