IGNORED

Erik Wøllo

Alcofribas

i’ve been caning the shit out of Erik Wøllo for a few months now. i find myself listening to his 1990 album “images of light” several times a week. looks like you can check the whole thing on youtube, it’s streamable on Apple Music as well. I’ll post a link to a dank song from the album.

his albums from “traces” (1985) through “solstice” (1992) are all good imo. definitely some cheese but nothing i find all that offensive. after this the good albums are interspersed with lots of stuff that’s way too cheesy but there’s still cool shit to find - his collabs with steve roach “the road eternal” and “stream of thought” are different from one another but both quite lush. his newest record i’ve only played once just now and i thought it was pretty good. anyway, i know some of you like this kind of shit. any fans here? lush

nice m9. this kind of shit is really interesting to me in that it has this excellent static quality, like it never gets transcendent or too deep or anything, yet it’s really great at creating these little gem-like moods and zones of contemplation. I’ve been in an ambient realm for hours today as well, still going strong.

• 2 years later...