IGNORED

The Quietus Interviews Weirdcore - More Videos on the Way

Joyrex

for gearspotters, the rack photo in the interview shows a selection of Toolkit, Toolmix and ToolMST modules made by ADT Audio, Germany.  The Toolkit modules appear in the Syro gear list, and this is the source photo for the mixing desk elements in the Collapse video.  A quick price calculation puts the value of that rack at about £21.5K (ouch)

Ok, 3rd time posting this..... so this is old news or what?

Cuz its awesome...

Thanks for (re-re-re) posting this - the audio is terrible on it, had to use the CC (not Chris Cunningham) option to make out what he's saying... Odd that being French (as the article implies) he sounds Cornish like Richard (at least to my untrained ears).

I guess they pixelated his face out since he doesn't want to be recognized in public?

Ok, 3rd time posting this..... so this is old news or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vrrTQFCjA

Cuz its awesome...

Thanks for (re-re-re) posting this - the audio is terrible on it, had to use the CC (not Chris Cunningham) option to make out what he's saying... Odd that being French (as the article implies) he sounds Cornish like Richard (at least to my untrained ears).

I guess they pixelated his face out since he doesn't want to be recognized in public?

He definitely has a similar way of talking to aphex, but btw without prior knowledge I don't think most other people in the UK could identify aphex as Cornish, his accent is pretty indistinguishable no?

I have seen multiple comments talking about how hard it is to make out. Not sure what's hard to understand about his voice? Maybe it's because I have only used headphones but I have not had trouble with a single phrase (haven't watched the whole thing, just skipped around)

for gearspotters, the rack photo in the interview shows a selection of Toolkit, Toolmix and ToolMST modules made by ADT Audio, Germany.  The Toolkit modules appear in the Syro gear list, and this is the source photo for the mixing desk elements in the Collapse video.  A quick price calculation puts the value of that rack at about £21.5K (ouch)

Came to see if anyone had ID'ed that. Cool.

cool to hear that Gwenapp Pit was the main inspiration

What’s that forum, We Are The Music Makers? There’s loads of full-on Aphex nerds that’ll go to town on there, it’s quite funny.”

c'mon bruh you've worked closely with  aphex for like 8 years and probably post here yourself. we don't need the intro of 'whats that forum.. hmm can't think of it.... :lol: 

Nice eddy wally spot IOS, geweldig! rip wally

Saw weirdcore do his thing with afx and hecker at dour festival, those houses with faces still haunt me today. Thank u weirdcore for the free drugs

Archived