IGNORED

Low - Double Negative

ventolin68

New album out on Subpop 14 September.

Usually not really a WATMM-esque band, but the samples sound amazing.

That just blew me away... Very fresh and dark ideas in this music. My first time listening to this band as well!

Shit goiter you got some catching up to do. Love these guys but tbh I've not listened to anything after Things We Lost in the Fire. So I guess I've got some catching up to do too :P

A primer tho: Songs For a Dead Pilot, The Curtain Hits the Cast & Things We Lost in the Fire

Things We Lost in the Fire

Beautiful record indeed, such a downer tho :( ...

Nice trailer, i didn't know they used electronica that way by now...

Haven't heard Low in quite a few years, didn't actually recognise this video as the same band. Sounds pretty good.

^

Don't forget Laser Beam also

Certainly another highlight (not that there'd be any real "lows" (hurr durr) on this album tho), but that one's more in the "soothing" category to me.

Here's another track from the forthcoming album not featured on the preview video:

One step from pre-ordering...

Don't forget Laser Beam also

Certainly another highlight (not that there'd be any real "lows" (hurr durr) on this album tho), but that one's more in the "soothing" category to me.

Here's another track from the forthcoming album not featured on the preview video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXaLOVeWOdU

One step from pre-ordering...

❤️

Yo I also haven't kept up with this band in like a decade but I am very surprised by these samples! I'd love to catch this the day it comes out.

Yeah, I see what you mean with the Stott comparison a little

Warms my heart, as ironic as it might sound, to see the love for Things We Lost in the Fire in this thread. It's one of my favorite albums ever.

OK...

so very sold. Those 4 tracks are worth the 10 bucks alone even if the rest should turn out to be crap for some reason.

Endless repeat over here, each track paves a layer of goosebumps for the next one to build upon, it's ridiculous.

I feel almost silly in my unconditional affection for what could be easily conceived as emo kitsch but there's no beating around the bush: It's been quite a while i've been hit in the feels by music this way.

This has come (or rather returned) at just the right time in my life apparently...

Thank you, WATMM :3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived