IGNORED

Lorn - Remnant - September 5

jules

minidisc is probably sick

but yea, album maybe like the A/D one from last year, like 30 minutes or so?

That was just a compilation of some unreleased tracks if I recall correctly.

either way, everything he has released since Ask the Dust has been less than 30 minutes

That A/D album grew on me too

minidisc is probably sick

but yea, album maybe like the A/D one from last year, like 30 minutes or so?

That was just a compilation of some unreleased tracks if I recall correctly.

either way, everything he has released since Ask the Dust has been less than 30 minutes

That A/D album grew on me too

about

clouded, farther than the periphery, smeared electronics flood the stairwell. banished formants glow through chain links. a distant storm, an empty breeze is stuck on pause. shapes contest their own shadows in the noise. my mind is hunted, tangled and wrung out by endless phantom waves. offer them the REPLIKA.

KOLD MIRAGE

L'APPEL DU VIDE

SILHOUETTE

OUT OF THE FRAME

REPLIKA

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

DRAWN OUT LIKE AN ACHE

PAWO

Minidisc sold out ?? are there still 100 people out there with working minidisc players?!

Vinyl option gets too expensive with shipping, over £30 for one disc is too much for me right now in the post NTS wake.

Love Lorn, had to go for digital only though for now.

Made to Nowhere and Vessels are amazing. I already made a cdr compilation of those, it all fits onto one CD ?

First listen, I liked it very much. So much bass.  I thought it started off gently, but the last halfish of the album finished it off so strong.  I think I'll end up playing the last 3 tracks a lot. 

Edited by andrd

wow, I wast just listening to totems and ask the dusk, asking myself where he's been...so I come check watmm to see if there's something interesting coming up, and Bam I get this thread.

What is the best Lorn release? I kinda lost track of him after his Ninja album in ‘12.

DRUUUUUGS, D-D-DOIN' EM

AND THEN PURSUIN 'EM

DRUUUUUGS

that tape is so hot

Also, since it doesn't say on the bandcamp page and I just realized this, there are two extra tracks in the download. All Directions Are The Same, and Scorched Earth.