IGNORED

11th Most IDM, 2018: The Winner Is....

auxien

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have an idea for an electronic automated track using live hardware, with a 6 minute recording of a moth used as a sample source. 

Firstly, plenty of gain to amplify the wing beats and flutter, which is then processed through my pedal chain.  Over the course of 6 minutes I will manually iterate knob positions according to a pre-determined algorithm.

All will be recorded in one take, plus I will video it.  Would be cool to perform this "live" with a captured moth in a jar but I might need to clean up the source material / get levels correct first but we shall see....

I wasn't planning to participate but I'm having a lot of fun building tons of automation to make a track that plays forever with different variations.

We just need to automate the whole thing, track selection, mastering and so on. The cover art should also be automatically generated.

Archived