IGNORED

end E2

GetSquirrely

my favorite track of his since drukqs, maybe only tied by xmas_evet10. full of detail without being overcrowded. i've had it on repeat daily for weeks now, it's the perfect track for hazy summer afternoons

the breakdown at 1:55 gets me every time  :cattears:

My favorite from Syro. I just don't get that album tbh, maybe I will in a few years time.

This track just cuts out all the silly firework display and we're left with the deep glow of hot but the dying embers of an Aphexian fire. Such a vibe with this tune.

I don't know if any of you are into fishing but this tune is like when you catch a big fish. Slow almost lazy bite, you strike into what feels like floating lead, all goes a bit quiet for a few seconds then the unseen beast starts pushing hard into deeper water and searching more deeper subterranean levels to fight you. 

I can see why he left it off.

Samesies. Probably 2nd favorite syro track. First heard it on this mix. Thought those adlib vocals in the beginning were part of the track and now keep hearing them in my head when I play the original.

https://m.mixcloud.com/FouTrack/brainwaltzeras-guest-mix-for-tom-ravenscroft/

like it more then most syro tracks asswell, amazing track

mine's:

1. end E2 || xmas_evet

2. marchromT30a

3. earth portal

4. 4 bit

5. syro u4732498723948729834982384273984

i'm all for afx's mindfuck drillnbass, but i think syro's sound palette held itself together nicely at lower speeds

mine's:

1. end E2 || xmas_evet

2. marchromT30a

3. earth portal

4. 4 bit

5. syro u4732498723948729834982384273984

i'm all for afx's mindfuck drillnbass, but i think syro's sound palette held itself together nicely at lower speeds

Very true! That's what I liked so much about Drukqs. Such talent!

Archived