Clark - E.C.S.T. T.R.A.X. (12" EP)

sidewinder

The harpsichord track is pretty nice but it’s kind of just there. I really wish he’d turn the corner here and start a new direction. These tracks are promising but they are kind of like that superscope release in that, well, they are just there...

edit: but yea, that mix is super nice. I’ll take more of that!

edit 2: this mix is super dope. There is hope for my boy!

Edited by jules

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't read past comments, just now getting around to this, but reminds me A LOT on the surface of Lorenzo Senni, whose intentions and ideas are wonderful and different but falls kind of flat on my ears when executed. It's not just the lack of percussion or beats either, which I kind of hope come but never do, it just doesn't seem to be as dynamic as other instrumental arpeggio heavy electronic music often is.

• 1 month later...