IGNORED

Eminem - Kamikaze

worms

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like many, when i was a troubled loser teen coming from a broken home, i whoreshipped those 2 first albums.

he was smart, funny and deranged and dr dre's beats were amazing, a golden duo. but jeez what the hell happenend to him these last 15 years?

i hope for him it's a good album and people give him the credit he deserves but i'm not sure i'll ever be in the mood for some new shady, and that beasty boys album cover wtf??

Jesus Tapdancing Christ ooze. How can you hype up Kanye's vomit and poo-poo on the white knight?

Eminem is by a factor of thousands, better than ye. Eminem at his worst is better than ye at his best, easily lol. wtf meng.

Because ye is still releasing great shit and eminem doesn't?

Ooze why are you having circa 2004 baby blue wave cap and oversized phat farm sweater sheltered wigger revelations? outside of production Kanye fucking stinks and has for a while. Fuck his music and his nasally-voiced cry raps. I know you're from europe but this has been going on for too fucking long now. Snap out of it. This is your final warning.

new record sounds like what he does.. done well.. but i get tired of the constant response to 'wack' rappers or whatever. it's boring drama. i'd rather hear a story or something once in a while.. not that the ego battles can't be fun/funny but the full on stabby vocal  rhythms wear me out. not that he isn't talented/gifted etc.. just need some levity now and then and i don't care at all about rap beefs.  give me 3 minutes of funny complaints about waiting on line at the DMV or something. 

like many, when i was a troubled loser teen coming from a broken home, i whoreshipped those 2 first albums.
he was smart, funny and deranged and dr dre's beats were amazing, a golden duo. but jeez what the hell happenend to him these last 15 years?
i hope for him it's a good album and people give him the credit he deserves but i'm not sure i'll ever be in the mood for some new shady, and that beasty boys album cover wtf??

Jesus Tapdancing Christ ooze. How can you hype up Kanye's vomit and poo-poo on the white knight?

Eminem is by a factor of thousands, better than ye. Eminem at his worst is better than ye at his best, easily lol. wtf meng.
Because ye is still releasing great shit and eminem doesn't?

Ooze why are you having circa 2004 baby blue wave cap and oversized phat farm sweater sheltered wigger revelations? outside of production Kanye fucking stinks and has for a while. Fuck his music and his nasally-voiced cry raps. I know you're from europe but this has been going on for too fucking long now. Snap out of it. This is your final warning.

kanye's mic privileges should be revoked.  

all modern hip hop is terrible and irrelevant

there's still some underground stuff around. viktor vaughn MF Doom and variants.  also some earl sweatshirt can get it done sometimes.. there's bits an pieces but as a whole it's lost a lot (all) of its awesomeness. 

and that beasty boys album cover wtf??

ROFWTF!

I'm bothered by that without even having to hear this album... you just know some little teenage shithead is gonna rave about this album without even knowing shit about License to Ill. 

there's still some underground stuff around. viktor vaughn MF Doom and variants. also some earl sweatshirt can get it done sometimes.. there's bits an pieces but as a whole it's lost a lot (all) of its awesomeness.

what earl sweatshirt you recommend?

there's still some underground stuff around. viktor vaughn MF Doom and variants. also some earl sweatshirt can get it done sometimes.. there's bits an pieces but as a whole it's lost a lot (all) of its awesomeness.

what earl sweatshirt you recommend?

I 79df1d18a8b46756cc7a7a92b095d409.1000x10

A+ album

thanks for the monthly reminder of watmm's embarrasing opinions on rap

lol

Why the shit is everyone so self-conscious about it? People walk 3 steps out the dank IDM basement and immediately stop gushing about good tunes and become insecure teenagers.

enlighten me

Well unfortunately there's no cure for being old and jaded but I'm gonna try and remember all the rap acts who've dropped albums I think are good these last 3 or so years, and I'm gonna forget a ton I'm sure:

Big KRIT, JPEGMafia, Denzel Curry, Tyler the Creator, Run the Jewels, Denzel Curry, Suicideboys, Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Ferg, Clipping, Injury Reserve, Pusha T, Death Grips, Brockhampton, Earl Sweatshirt, Joey Badass, that one East Man album on planet mu, Danny Brown

and that's ignoring all the big names with which your mileage may vary like Future, Young Thug, Drake, Kanye, Lil B, Travis Scott, Skepta, Wiley, and the bigger names who made quality comebacks like Jay Z, A Tribe Called Quest...

and there's a lot more I don't personally enjoy but you might... It's OK if you can't or don't want to explore a genre, but don't claim it's dead just cause it's not exactly the same as it was when you were younger

Big KRIT, JPEGMafia, Denzel Curry, Tyler the Creator, Run the Jewels, Denzel Curry, Suicideboys, Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Ferg, Clipping, Injury Reserve, Pusha T, Death Grips, Brockhampton, Earl Sweatshirt, Joey Badass, that one East Man album on planet mu, Danny Brown

and that's ignoring all the big names with which your mileage may vary like Future, Young Thug, Drake, Kanye, Lil B, Travis Scott, Skepta, Wiley, and the bigger names who made quality comebacks like Jay Z, A Tribe Called Quest...

Good list, thanks... lots of stuff I've also enjoyed in here but mostly stuff I haven't yet.

I skipped through this out of curiosity. It seemed ok. Thanks watmm.

I still have no idea why he used the licensed to ill cover, didn't sound very beastie boyish, if it's supposed to be some sort of tribute?

enlighten me

the pitchfork special. nothing too great here. that’s kind of my point.

Archived