IGNORED

New AE track on the Adult Swim Singles Program 2018 Coming Soon

KovalainenFanBoy

hey sean hey rob can I give you money for this track in high quality?

just came from chatmm:

''no but i can give you the patch.sys file of our modular system or even better, a pic of it so yo can recreate it yo self even faster. we're all for fun! p.s. dont tell sean, but i prefer modulars. they go as deep as james cameron''

-- bobby

ef85605f945d8b160a33fcc6be405a24--museum

The second half of this is interstellar excursion bliss. First few minutes are a reeeally complex launch sequence. 5:40-50 is liftoff. This grew on me enormously after 2-3 listens.

Nice to get that clarified connection between sinistrailAB air & the familiar AE_LIVE portion, makes complete sense.

Its crazy how when they started out, ae live tracks were the extended / jammed out versions of the album cuts; think kapol introl live version.

Now theyve gone full inversion, this 'studio' track feels like a more thorough exploration or journey into a world that they were alpha-testing in the live sets.

Its crazy how when they started out, ae live tracks were the extended / jammed out versions of the album cuts; think kapol introl live version.

Now theyve gone full inversion, this 'studio' track feels like a more thorough exploration or journey into a world that they were alpha-testing in the live sets.

The opening seconds of this actually reminded me of that kalpol introl live 1994 version.

listening w/headphones finally.  gotdamn... 

that entire intro section is before the gonk donk gunk wonk snare comes in is deep.  

definitely a different take/approach/whatever to that bit of the 2015 live sets but sounds incredibly refined and focused. the wub wub shredding waveforms or wavetable splatter wavefold bass or whatever the fuck it is is a syfy doom. love it. 

last night i watched bits of Terminator Salvation.. and that scene where the big terminator thing comes up from the ground and starts blasting shit w/the shoulder canon and makes that bass bonk... this song is like 12 minutes of that. 

if you haven't seen the terminator salvation movie it's worth checking out just for the sound design in places. pretty epic stuff. 

edit:  this scene. particularly at 55 seconds.. but all the sounds that thing makes are gold. 

Edited by ignatius