IGNORED

New AE track on the Adult Swim Singles Program 2018 Coming Soon

KovalainenFanBoy

It doesn't show up for me. Tried Account, Dashboard, logged out and back in.. nothing. I've only ever purchased downloads, no physicals. perhaps that has something to do with it?

It doesn't show up for me. Tried Account, Dashboard, logged out and back in.. nothing. I've only ever purchased downloads, no physicals. perhaps that has something to do with it?

it could be ... an elitist elixir for those who have not resisted the seduction of tangible matter. We will make sure that you too will have this journey to hell in its best expression.

listening w/headphones finally.  gotdamn... 

that entire intro section is before the gonk donk gunk wonk snare comes in is deep.  

definitely a different take/approach/whatever to that bit of the 2015 live sets but sounds incredibly refined and focused. the wub wub shredding waveforms or wavetable splatter wavefold bass or whatever the fuck it is is a syfy doom. love it. 

last night i watched bits of Terminator Salvation.. and that scene where the big terminator thing comes up from the ground and starts blasting shit w/the shoulder canon and makes that bass bonk... this song is like 12 minutes of that. 

if you haven't seen the terminator salvation movie it's worth checking out just for the sound design in places. pretty epic stuff. 

edit:  this scene. particularly at 55 seconds.. but all the sounds that thing makes are gold. 

Arrival has a sound design worthy of Onesix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2jw0Murco

Not showing up for me either, and I've also only purchased digitals. Seems very unlike ae to only reward one listening format though, so hopefully just a mistake.

but there is nothing new to my Hears in this track, it sounds very (too much ?) already familiar (imo)

I’m spoiled fan i’m bad i know

(I miss the mystery and new broken boundaries )

Btw i really hope they won’t Release 2015 na live, i’m starving for onesix)

what’s up with these guys is this good stuff? I’m mostly into electronica.

nah, just more same old max (algorithm-computer music program) sounds. generative bot "jams" if you will, so not much structure. no wonder they hand it out for free,,, else not many listen.

what’s up with these guys is this good stuff? I’m mostly into electronica.

nah, just more same old max (algorithm-computer music program) sounds. generative bot "jams" if you will, so not much structure. no wonder they hand it out for free,,, else not many listen.

lol   :cerious:

track is one big structure tho  :music: