IGNORED

New AE track on the Adult Swim Singles Program 2018 Coming Soon

KovalainenFanBoy

what’s up with these guys is this good stuff? I’m mostly into electronica.

nah, just more same old max (algorithm-computer music program) sounds. generative bot "jams" if you will, so not much structure. no wonder they hand it out for free,,, else not many listen.

Hey thanks for the help man, I was struggling over here with these NTS vinyls, trying to figure out why that sound kept coming out of my speakers, and you figured it out for me! It's not music, it's just data, that was the problem all along.

Is there a converter or something you guys could recommend to turn this stuff into good music? Thx.

nah, just more same old max (algorithm-computer music program) sounds. generative bot "jams" if you will, so not much structure. no wonder they hand it out for free,,, else not many listen.

Hey thanks for the help man, I was struggling over here with these NTS vinyls, trying to figure out why that sound kept coming out of my speakers, and you figured it out for me! It's not music, it's just data, that was the problem all along.

Is there a converter or something you guys could recommend to turn this stuff into good music? Thx.

just type GONK into your kb and chill. 

Really happy we got more from the land of wind and ghosts that is sinistrail. 'sinistrailAB air' was but a single heartbeat in the grand arrhythmia of NTS, one that many ears may have overlooked while being engulfed in the broader strokes of the wide epics on offer. 'sinistrail sentinel' broadens that breathy expanse, allowing it to pulse and shudder into a larger form, one that couldn't be tamed into one of the sessions. It stands alone confidently and with no less importance as a mere giveaway. A fine gift to cap off a bountiful year of Autechre output.

SCORE: 96.3° C OUT OF 100° C

Edited by jasondonervan

ur speakers need support MAX program, invented by mathemetatian k.h. stockhausen waaay back in the 80s!

lol   :cerious:

track is one big structure tho  :music:

i thought it'd be obvious i was trying to be funny. true impressions be 2 pages back. wuvit.

For anyone who's not seeing the track, I contacted support and they apologised and added it to my account. So guessing it is just a mistake that some people don't have it.

ur speakers need support MAX program, invented by mathemetatian k.h. stockhausen waaay back in the 80s!

lol   :cerious:

track is one big structure tho  :music:

i thought it'd be obvious i was trying to be funny. true impressions be 2 pages back. wuvit.

deadpan

how is cobra related to this? ae, music, adult swim...? what am i missing here?

There are only 5 totems on the page, already two cobras before Ae. It's either goat, cat, owl, bear or cobra.

To hell with it, i counted dat shit ye:

goat 1-7-13-16 (both metal tracks are goats of course)

cat 2-8-12

owl 3-6-11-15

bear 4-9-14

cobra 5-10-17

love the concept and website layout of listening to these tunes (if you know what I mean jellybean)

most tunes are a bit wack so far tbh, (up to Com Truise right now)

Edited by beerwolf

how is cobra related to this? ae, music, adult swim...? what am i missing here?

There are only 5 totems on the page, already two cobras before Ae. It's either goat, cat, owl, bear or cobra.

To hell with it, i counted dat shit ye:

goat 1-7-13-16 (both metal tracks are goats of course)

cat 2-8-12

owl 3-6-11-15

bear 4-9-14

cobra 5-10-17

Aaaa ok... phenx! ;)

• 1 month later...

this track is immense at very loud volumes. It's a boss fight

Yes.

This track is fucking killer on a stereo with the bass rumbling through your blood. It's nice enough on headphones, but they do not do this track justice in the least, simply doesn't compare.

That said, there's some nice little details in the last ~30 seconds quietly buried for close listening. 

• 3 weeks later...