IGNORED

Fabriken

zoix

• 2 weeks later...

i like the intro. baseline sounds good to me. maybe lowered slightly in the mix it'd work better, but only a touch, and it's fine as it is. i'd also lower the synths and choir samples if you're going for a more hip-hop vibe. some variance with the kick and snare would improve things too. give em a bit more movement or humanising.

i like the rolling percussion that come into the left and right side at points, would like to hear them more throughout the track and maybe bump em up a notch or two in the mix.

i dig the track. nice work.

i like the intro. baseline sounds good to me. maybe lowered slightly in the mix it'd work better, but only a touch, and it's fine as it is. i'd also lower the synths and choir samples if you're going for a more hip-hop vibe. some variance with the kick and snare would improve things too. give em a bit more movement or humanising.

i like the rolling percussion that come into the left and right side at points, would like to hear them more throughout the track and maybe bump em up a notch or two in the mix.

i dig the track. nice work.

Thank you!

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

yeah maybe bass just a little bit quieter relative to the drums would be good.. i agree with QQQ that a bit more humanising would be sweet. love the little crackly, echoing textures throughout. the choir sounds work really well. sinister!

Thanks guys guys! Will look into the details of the drums, I don't think there's any swing added so I might for some MPC swing stuff.

It does have a sinister vibe. The bass does seem loud; I have that problem too. I really like the choir samples. I can't really give constructive criticism on the beats as I'm no good at them. Maybe add a couple of well-timed filter sweeps on the snare to keep listeners on their toes at times. Totally dug it.

It does have a sinister vibe. The bass does seem loud; I have that problem too. I really like the choir samples. I can't really give constructive criticism on the beats as I'm no good at them. Maybe add a couple of well-timed filter sweeps on the snare to keep listeners on their toes at times. Totally dug it.

Thanks!

good vibe to it, very trippy. probably a very slight touch on those lows, very subtle though.

but it sounds very good as it is. cheers

Cheers mate!

Archived