IGNORED

eptrer​-​hewq​-​nosqL​-​bioi​-​0m EP

dingformung

Fuck yeah mate will dig into this . Good on you for collecting it together. Will provide some feedback once i've digested it. Any tips on optimal listening experience?

looking forward to your feedback :)

it's quite long so you might wanna listen in digestible chunks of your choice. maybe shuffle and skip to your liking. the transitions aren't very tweaked and it's not very coherent. just a collection of tracks that somehow fit each other in one way or another sorted in the way that made most sense to me

My phone thinks qop is a track called "Preliator" by someone called Globus. I'm not going to look it up to check but anyway, only listened up through there so far but there's some really good stuff here. I know I've heard much of it already via Soundcloud but it's making for a good collection of tunes

My phone thinks qop is a track called "Preliator" by someone called Globus. I'm not going to look it up to check but anyway, only listened up through there so far but there's some really good stuff here. I know I've heard much of it already via Soundcloud but it's making for a good collection of tunes

yes, I guess that's what it is, a collection of tunes I have made in the last weeks a lot of which are on soundcloud. So maybe calling it an EP is wrong considering it is almost 3 hrs long, just called it that because the individual tracks werent planned to become an album together and it's not an entirely coherent and fluent collection. lol at your phone thinking qop is this: 

thanks for giving it a listen! you came far

Thanks for your thoughtful comment! Really appreciate that you listened to my music and actually try to grasp it all!

Most of it is primarily mixed on speakers but I think it really doesn't matter much if you listen on speakers or headphones. Maybe onzeron sounds better on speakers than on headphones (and I was thinking about removing it from the release) but the rest of it sounds OK through both. In my experience headphone listening is more forgiving to imperfections in the low end whereas listening through speakers is more forgiving to imperfections in the treble section. Can't really tell right now where I fucked up more

As for song like structures: I have been thinking about that and I agree that I should probably pay more attention to more balanced arrangements which would make it much more accessible! I guess the next tracks I will make will be done with the release they will be on in mind so I will structure them in a way that they flow into each other nicely with no too long lasting moments of intensity and more ambient space in between the hyperactive maximalist sections

Archived