IGNORED

Nite time bus a crying

cheeseburgerwalrus

Soooo Burial talked about night time buses and the environment in tdem. But what Burail omitted from his text was crying in a bus. Becus usually when you are commuting (in a bus, a nighttime) you are drunken or toxified. But when you're sober in a night time bus you may shed a tear because that's hoe it goes.

For whatever reason, I was reminded yesterday of when I saw a woman on the T in Boston sobbing uncontrollably and everyone ignored her and I continue feeling disappointed for not saying anything.

"sunhine deh yah, time fi de busrida

fun time deh yah, ah time fi de busrida"

"now a first it did ah go to the place Hershey Park

before di bus left off from where it did park
a man pon de bus go cut a smelly fart
everybody get up and say them ah come off
to the driver had to wait, him nearly dead wit cough
Jamaica mon fuss, mi nearly dead wit laugh
ah watch the people rush the door like harbour shark"

"Inna de bus dem a fight an fus

Inna de bus dem a kick up rumpus"

"Me hear, one stop driver

Lef me bag

Oi Missa D yu arm smell bad

Hey likkle bway deh inna de blue tam

Tek yu foot offa me corn before me get mad

Now de ducta deh come dung wid de money bag

An a shout fares please till im troat ole tiad

'Ear a man bawl out only 10 cent mi have

'Ear a man up a de front

Yu know me jus' get rob

De ducta sey wha?

De minibus stop

De ducta hol de man, gi de man couple slap

Fling im outa de bus lan im pon im neck back

Everybody fin' bus fare quick afta dat."

Soooo Burial talked about night time buses and the environment in tdem. But what Burail omitted from his text was crying in a bus. Becus usually when you are commuting (in a bus, a nighttime) you are drunken or toxified. But when you're sober in a night time bus you may shed a tear because that's hoe it goes.

in night time buses its just you and your thots and sometimes they get depressing and it makes me get motion sickness so now i dont use buses at night anymore i get a taxi

See, it's always over some hoe or thot

I'm p sure this is because the gas used in the busses hasn't been laced with enough testosterone and so the buss becomes a huge pussy and starts crying

edit: ah I read "what burial omitted from his text was a crying bus"

I've never cried in a buss, that's low t-level shit

For whatever reason, I was reminded yesterday of when I saw a woman on the T in Boston sobbing uncontrollably and everyone ignored her and I continue feeling disappointed for not saying anything.

Have you seen the girl that recites a speech before asking for money? I’ve seen her three times now and I’m getting more skeptical each time. Also, a pack of tissues next to you as a way of asking for money, wtf?

Have you seen the girl that recites a speech before asking for money? I’ve seen her three times now and I’m getting more skeptical each time. Also, a pack of tissues next to you as a way of asking for money, wtf?

wat

That is fucked up. I haven't lived in Boston for a long time, but I never ran into her. That's a weird ability to be able to cry on command.

So I was actually thinking about that event again Saturday night, and this is a little bizarre...I was at a friend's noise show and saw this girl crying in the bar and, again, no one was saying anything to her, so I walked over and asked what was up. I told her she didn't need to tell me but hoped she felt better so we hugged for a bit and then said goodbye. She genuinely thanked me for giving a fuck. I think I made up for my past mistake.

wat

That is fucked up. I haven't lived in Boston for a long time, but I never ran into her. That's a weird ability to be able to cry on command.

So I was actually thinking about that event again Saturday night, and this is a little bizarre...I was at a friend's noise show and saw this girl crying in the bar and, again, no one was saying anything to her, so I walked over and asked what was up. I told her she didn't need to tell me but hoped she felt better so we hugged for a bit and then said goodbye. She genuinely thanked me for giving a fuck. I think I made up for my past mistake.

Good deed accomplished.

Archived