IGNORED

Objekt - cocoon crush

d-a-m-o

I didn't think flatland was that bad but it dinae live up to billing.  Same with Lee Gamble's Mnemonic Pesto and Amon Tobin's Isam, all felt too focused on sound design at the expense of groove & feels.  This track is good though!

I kind of figured he was one of those artists who could do wicked twelves but fail to do a long player, hopefully this will prove me wrong!

Blawan's recent full length is the tits, so it can be done!

Can't help but notice he's rocking 'the sean booth' look in recent press pics, or maybe just never noticed they look similar.

Inane talk aside.. I really liked Flatland when it first came out but dont find myself revisiting that much.  But this new track is very promising

Objekt #4 is the thing. If this is any indication of what's to come, I'm in.

And Flatland was one of the biggest disappointment in the recent years, it was just something well executed but an empty shell, kind of.

Can't help but notice he's rocking 'the sean booth' look in recent press pics, or maybe just never noticed they look similar.

Inane talk aside.. I really liked Flatland when it first came out but dont find myself revisiting that much.  But this new track is very promising

Bildschirmfoto_2018_09_17_um_23_54_27.pn

2 strip look colors + short hair isn't reserved for sean. not even sure if i have ever seen a 2 strip color pic of sean.

or which pics specifically are you referring to? 

2 strip look colors + short hair isn't reserved for sean. not even sure if i have ever seen a 2 strip color pic of sean.

ah not press but was thinking of this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHGYUMBNno/?taken-by=objekttt

but to not turn thread into 'rare pics' status.. proceed to discuss music..

Edited by Marked x 0ne

ah not press but was thinking of this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHGYUMBNno/?taken-by=objekttt

but to not turn thread into 'rare pics' status.. proceed to discuss music..

Bildschirmfoto_2018_09_18_um_00_52_32.pn

Bildschirmfoto_2018_09_18_um_00_57_31.pn

Okay, I see where you are coming from