IGNORED

New ignatius full length released today - free DL Codes

ignatius

new Ignatius 8 track album, Vitrine Mentions, released today. a bunch of eurorack modular tracks i recorded between 12/17 - 4/18 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2711434423 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

here's a handful of free download codes for the forum. 

1st come 1st served.

go to this link: http://ignatiusmusic.bandcamp.com/yum

input one of these codes:

4cn8-ezb2
qsdt-3g4h
b44y-h7j5
wcs3-v5zr
pj4l-63yl
rfsh-64nj
dd4h-yq5k
67yd-bdc8
kwup-xhs2

Nice stuff... doesn't sound overly Autechre-y to me. Thanks for the code!

Also good to see that jdg is still the master ;)

thanks and you're welcome. 

yeah.. jdg has had a hand in most releases i've put out be they mine or other stuff on the label.  he's been mobile mastering for the last year or so w/o any change in quality..  pulling an airstream around the USA w/wife.  they've recently settled in east coast mid atlantic so will be mastering from new digs i guess once they're settled in. 

anyway.. he's still got his top shelf ears. 

i grabbed that second last code..thx ignatius!

this is full of cool sounds. i love how it's sort of, to me, constantly melting into background music but at the same time being the right amount of unpredictable to keep you on your toes..good music to work to..

• 2 weeks later...

Wicked. Grabbed wcs3-v5zr - Really enjoyed Legacy Systems so hoping this is at a similar level!

thanks.  yeah it's similar-ish but more minimal in some ways.. 

lazily bumping with my bandcamp review, definitely enjoyed this one:

Glorious timbres blurring the line of analog richness and the textural complexity of digital methods. Delicious percussive sounds, sick rhythms, great overall vibe and atmosphere, solid production. Highly recommended.

lazily bumping with my bandcamp review, definitely enjoyed this one:

Glorious timbres blurring the line of analog richness and the textural complexity of digital methods. Delicious percussive sounds, sick rhythms, great overall vibe and atmosphere, solid production. Highly recommended.

Oh shit. thanks. :)

edit:  here's the link to the radio show i was a guest on..  chatting about synths and the new album and weather and blah blah. was a fun time.  tracks alternate between chatting. 

https://xray.fm/broadcasts/25948

Archived