IGNORED

If There Are Audio Issues With Your Collapse EP Vinyl

Joyrex

i don't like this EP

does anyone wanna buy the digitals from me?

high quality WAVs, like they were never played, checked for surface noise, no issues as with the vinyls or cassettes (reports that there's a light 'hiss' throughout the cassette copies, bad job Bleep) the initial 96k leak (though if anyone wants I can include a copy like that for your enjoyment). original shitty artwork included. considering all reasonable offers PM me. 

i don't like this EP

does anyone wanna buy the digitals from me?

high quality WAVs, like they were never played, checked for surface noise, no issues as with the vinyls or cassettes (reports that there's a light 'hiss' throughout the cassette copies, bad job Bleep) the initial 96k leak (though if anyone wants I can include a copy like that for your enjoyment). original shitty artwork included. considering all reasonable offers PM me. 

I only wanna pay for the nice bits, I take it all the nastiness has been edited out?

So my replacement came through from Warp. And it has exactly the same issue.

I give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

did you get ahold of warp?

I don’t see the point. They can’t keep sending copies until I get one that doesn’t have a defect. Law of averages in effect, it seems like this is maybe a bigger problem than originally thought.

At this stage, im just going to chalk this up as another bad pressing from Warp.

Anyone got a good vinyl replacement yet? I'm experiencing the same issue (a shitload of noise in R channel) and I wonder if I should even bother to report that to the bleep support as it seems they're sending out the same garbage again. As much as I like the visual side of the ltd vinyl edition this is a total fail. Terrible pressing and one missing track compared to digital/cd/tape (not counting the diff version of T69 from afx store as that's more like a bonus track not an omitted closer track like pthex). So much advertisement and such overpriced low quality product. I've listened to the digital version and have no urge to listen to the vinyl ever again. And I love vinyl.

picking the replacement up from the post office today. If it has the same issue I will complain again, and again, and again.

I will complain until I'm sitting on a towering stack of shiny Collapse sleeves with the top of my head nuzzling my light fitting.

picking the replacement up from the post office today. If it has the same issue I will complain again, and again, and again.

I will complain until I'm sitting on a towering stack of shiny Collapse sleeves with the top of my head nuzzling my light fitting.

You gonna have a lot of oversized coasters. Maybe to use under dish plates or something.

Well, if this is correct then you might have more luck this time, or the next, or the one after that:

have issues been reported for both versions of the 12?

update: my special edition is fine. my regular 12" is borked

It also negates my hypothesis about the record being some kind of modern day Telarc 1812 Overture. :catsuicide:

it came just now. They were supposed to send me replacement 12" and a replacement Ltd Ed sleeve as mine was split along the top.

Instead I got TWO copies of the 12" in the regular sleeve. How fucking high are these guys in the Bleep warehouse?

There's even a packing slip stating 'Collapse Special Ed Sleeves'

I've put the first one on and the defect is still there, though not as pronounced as my first copy.

Playing my copy for the first time right now, and there are loads of crackling noises in the right channel during "Collapse" and "1st 44" as others stated. Disappointed! Will send Blerp a message...

Just playing my vinyl for the first time (having been hammering the WAVs). So far so good, just the odd bit of surface noise.

FWIW, I think this is his best shit in years. This and CCAI really stand out for me from the new releases since the 'revival'. New directions!

Go easy on Warp guys*. I work for a label, and this won't be their doing. From the sounds of it the pressing plant and the distributor will be getting it in the neck.

*Although I agree the extra tracks would've been nice on wax too.

Edited by Ohm

Flol fucking blerp, first the fucked up BOC represses a few years ago , then the fucked up Lifestyle of the laptop cafe repress, then the fucked up NTS boxes and now this...

Remember the borked HAB CDs that had tracks 7 & 8 reversed as well.

Got a replacement that has louder pops than the first copy. Make it a digital only release if you can't press a listenable record that would have been fine and saved everyone a lot of trouble. I don't feel like working for a record company as a quality control person and shipping garbage plastic across the ocean seems bad for the world so i think i'm done wasting energy on this.