IGNORED

Kettel - Myam James Part I (10th Anniversary Edition)

Rubin Farr

had never heard this before. thanks for the recco. it put me in such a good mood i bought the vinyl. any other kettel reccos?

Might be a little cheesy for some but I love the Kettel and Secede collab album When Can. This track in particular is super lovely

had never heard this before. thanks for the recco. it put me in such a good mood i bought the vinyl. any other kettel reccos?

Might be a little cheesy for some but I love the Kettel and Secede collab album When Can. This track in particular is super lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOhzv-226Y

When Can is an insanely good collab. Don’t like all Kettel, but this one is near perfect.

My Dogan is the best, but really anything Kettel produces is pure gold. Sometimes it feels like his melodies transcend beyond what this world even can comprehend.  :emb:

I LOVE Kettel as well. In case anyone else wasn’t aware (I wasn’t) — it’s still possible to buy a copy of a few of his older releases via his bandcamp! I’m always scouring stores and online for affordable Kettel, but just last month I bought a brand new copy of My Dogan and got the digitals as well! 

I thought Wingtip was a great album and a return to form. Second only to Myam James 1 IMO. My Dogan is OK but has a lot of crap tracks on there I think

Archived