This Sound Kills Fascists

cool :D
i especially love how it starts

the sounds have a real nice quality to them... you can feel the electricity...

it somehow reminded me of the music from level 1 of bionic commando for c64 (tho i went and listened to that and it's nothing like it..just something about the feel of that arp bit..)

To test out the efficacy of this sonic weapon I located a stray fascist in the wild and played this out of my soundflask™ and they straight up died on the spot. very effective.

cool :D

i especially love how it starts

the sounds have a real nice quality to them... you can feel the electricity...

it somehow reminded me of the music from level 1 of bionic commando for c64 (tho i went and listened to that and it's nothing like it..just something about the feel of that arp bit..)

Thanks!  Some nice filtering and arpeggiating in that one...  I used to have Agent X II way back, that was a fun one too...

like the overall vibe but the harmonics dont do it for me, mes a bit arrogant but could be tuned wrong?

Ha, I don't think I tuned this one.  Now you mention it, I did add the choir as an afterthought, and that might be clashing with the likely out-of-tune synth...  I keep on thinking "this only has the synth in it, so if I record all the melodic parts quickly enough, I can get away without tuning it!" but then if I add any other instruments, or any more pitched synth parts the next day, that plan falls apart...  I guess I should always tune it just in case.  Good point, thanks!  (That, and this one doesn't appear to have a specific key as such...  That probably didn't help.)

To test out the efficacy of this sonic weapon I located a stray fascist in the wild and played this out of my soundflask™ and they straight up died on the spot. very effective.

Mission accomplished!

That was pretty rad. However, I wish it was a tad longer. It kinda felt like it just got going. I was also hoping for just a touch of distortion somewhere in the bass to mid-range somewhere. I think it would've upped the aggression a bit. Pretty awesome though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Crisp AF. I could tell it's hardware even I didn't know that you were into that kind of stuff. Unless it isn't hardware of course please point the way to the vst. Though there's a crispness to it that I wouldn't expect a vst to be able to emulate out of the box.

What are you using exactly?

Crisp AF. I could tell it's hardware even I didn't know that you were into that kind of stuff. Unless it isn't hardware of course please point the way to the vst. Though there's a crispness to it that I wouldn't expect a vst to be able to emulate out of the box.

What are you using exactly?

Thanks!  Yeah, it's almost all hardware.  The only samples I used were of the Mellotron.  Everything else is my Doepfer A-100 through an AnaMod ATS-1.  (I think that's right, anyway.  I could be wrong, I've made a few more tracks since then and my memory's terrible...)

What am I using exactly?  Let's see...

I think that about covers it!