IGNORED

First look at Jauquin Phoawnics as Joker

T3551ER

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i saw the title of this thread it made me think: there is absolutely no reason anyone should give a shit about this

don't tell me what i should and shouldn't give a shit about while i'm being unproductive and wasting time at work. 

:dadjoke:

This is the saddest movie-related thread I have ever seen on this board.

cesar-romero.jpg?w=670

I love how high Cesar Romero appreciated the role, as he didn't even bother to shave his mustache, so they just had to put shitloads of white make-up to cover them, which wasn't clearly enough. Laughed so much when it was pointed out at some batman doc. Another sweet detail are the eyebrows on batty's mask....and the kitten ears. Bale might have a tight sixpack but doesn't have a strong enough spirit to wear those. Sissy.

Plea to the filmdudes: as said, the strongest appeal on Joker is the mystery of his origin (minus the Burton version). Solve that thing and you can pretty much throw the whole character to the bin head first.

Archived